02

UN : if i tell you i'll have to kill you😉

Ok what the actual fuck? What is this dumbass saying.

I got a little frustrated, because i want the know who is this but I kind of forgot about it because i was too amused scrolling through my instagram feed. And as I lied there doing nothing it was 7pm, which means i need to get ready for work.

I undressed and got into the shower, quickly washing my body and hair. After the shower i dried my hair and curled it. I started doing my makeup and decided that I would do a bold winged liner, some dramatic fake lashes, a red lip and my favorite part blinding highlighter. I sprayed some Mac fix + , after all I am a stripper and I need my makeup to last through the whole night.

I opened my drawer that's under my bed, where were all my clothes. Deciding would i wear red or black lingerie. I tossed my red one in my black nike bag along with my red stripper heels and some assencials.

I took my phone off charger and put it in my jean back pocket, grabbing my keys from the bowl in the kitchen i exited my home preparing my self to become Moonlight..

- skip the ride to the strip club -

As i parked my scooter near the club, I saw a lot of man in black with earbuds, i think it's security. I got to the door.

" Your ID please" One of the men in black told me, i opened my wallet and handed them my ID, he took a look at it and then tipped my name in some kind of tablet then handed it back to me, the other men opened a door for me. " Thanks " I sad quickly and walked in the club.

" Ughh.. finally Ariana! Do you know what time it is?! " my fat ass boss yelled at me, i rolled my eyes and sighed " i'm like 3 minutes late! what the fuck is wrong with you? " before he could say anything i walked to the back of the club, to the dressing room.

" Heeeey bithes! " I yelled and all said hi to me, we're all actually really close and chill. " So why so many man in black? And checking my ID, like what the hell?? " i sat down at my make up chair and waited for them to spill the tee.

" Soo apparently some kind of drug lord or criminal is celebrating his 21st birthday here, and apparently he's a big deal and he will chose one girl to upstairs with!! Which means a looot of tips bitchess!! " We all smiled and changed into our lingerie. I did some of the girls make up and hair, before more men in black showed up with a lot of papers, giving each of us a copy " what's this?"

" you need to sing it, for us to be sure you won't call the police after you meet our boss and describe what he looks like or something like that "

I just sing it, didn't even bother to read it over, and I gave them the paper back.

I look at the clock, it's show time...

AN: OKKKK SOO HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?? LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MORE UPDATES❤️