01

Today is saturday, which means work. I don't know if I can call that work, I mean i show my naked body to old desperate people.

I mentally grown and get out of
my 'bed' it's not even a bed, my back hurts but i ignore the pain and walk to the kitchen. My apartment is really small, it's a 1 room apartment, but it's cheap and that's all i can afford.

Opening my fridge, i grab a banana because don't have anything else in there. Which means grocerie shopping if I get my paycheck tonight.

After I ate my banana i went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, which is a shower, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair and makeup.

I sat on the couch, or my bed, and turned on the TV.
"Breaking news!" the woman on the TV sead "The Las Vegas casino has been robed!" as she continued to talk about the crime scene i kind of zoned out. " But the police think it was the most wanted criminal in the  US and the world, Justin Bieber" I look up when i heard the name, fuck the most wanted criminal is here in Las Vegas! I kind of started freaking out i mean what if I die in the shooting or get kidnaped! Ok Ariana slow down, you're overthinking this..

As i turned the TV off, my phone buzzed and the screen light up, it was a message. I usually don't get any texts or calls since i have no friends or family to actually care about me and my life.

Unknown Number: fuck bro, we're all over TV! You sead that we didn't leave a traice!

Ariana Grande: um I think you have the wrong number..? Who is this?

UN: fuck fuck fuck i'm so screwed, just delete the messages and don't text this number again!

AG: can i know who is this? I'm Ariana btw.

UN: it's someone that you don't want to be associated with. Bye now

AG : no pls tell me who is this..

UN: if i tell you, i'll have to kill you😉
seen at 10:38am

AN: okkkk sooo this is the 1st chapter rewrited! vote and comment your thoughts so far!