Let's go to Toys R Us!

Marinette's POV

The class and I headed inside of the castle. I was thinking what should I do to make the class think that I'm not disappearing whenever or wherever I go. So I decided that we should go to Toys R Us today. I talked to Ms.Bustier about this and she agreed with it which surprised me. When we got in the castle everyone was looking around in shock of how the royals are so rich and much richer than Chloe.

"This is awsome!" Kim yelled.
"The King and Queen are so kind to let us see what the castle looks like from inside." Ms.Bustier said as everyone was looking around the Queen aka my mother came in.

"Hello everyone." She said grabbing everyone's attention. "It's so nice to meet you all I'm Queen Bridgette and it's an honor to meet you." She said.

"Hello Queen Bridgette I'm Ms.Bustier and these are my students. Everyone introduce yourself to the Queen." Ms.Bustier said as each and everyone of them introduce when it was Chloe and Lila's turn I didn't want to see this.

"Hello I'm Chloe Bourgeois daughter of the Mayor from Paris." She said trying to sound as if she had the upper hand.

"I'm Lila Rossi daughter of a famous director." Lila said trying to do a beautiful pose but fails. My mother ignored the facts of the people I despise and moves on with the rest.

"As you all know I the coronation of my daughter will be coming soon so you don't need to worry about it since we still have time to prepare. So if you excuse me I have to attend some errands." She said politely and walked away.

"The Queen is so nice right Juleka?" Rose said as Juleka gave her a nod.

"She was only nice because she feels sorry for me that I'm stuck with peasants." Chloe said sticking her nose up.

"Chloe you don't know the Queen herself so stop making up lies maybe Lila has been rubbing it in on you. Also at least the Queen doesn't flip her hair at everyone's face trying to get attention." I said as Chloe stood there red in the face.

"Like you would know Mari-trash." She said.  "Whatever spoiled brat." I said as I can hear a few 'burns and ooos' from the class. As Chloe was about to say something Ms.Bustier interrupted it.

"Ok class the princess decided to let us go to Toys R Us and she said she'll pay the things you want." Ms.Bustier said as everyone was excited except for the devils.

"Like I would want to go to a childish store." Chloe said.

"Yeah who would go to that store when there are better ones then that." Lila said as everyone looked at them gapping at them.

"B-but Chloe Toys R Us is amazing!" Sabrina said.

"For you babies." She said then Alya got up and said something that I will remember in my entire life.

"What kind of childhood do you have Chloe? Obviously a corrupted one because Toys R Us is awsome and all you think of is a waste of time. Well want to know what's a waste of time? Waiting for you hours and hours to get your hair done." Alya said as I tried to hold in laughter. Chloe just walked away with a 'humph' coming out of her as Lila followed into the bus they go.

"Ok everyone let's head over there right now!" Ms.Bustier said as everyone went inside the bus and the bus drove off to Toys R Us.

At Toys R Us

Marinette's POV

By the time the class and I got there I saw something that I wish it was a dream but reality is cruel.

Everyone got out of the bus as quickly as they can except Chloe and Lila because they don't care.

"Toys R Us is closing forever but why?" Nino said as Alya searched up the purpose of this.

"It says that they are going bankruptcy and that they will be closing for that but that's not all the founder of this Charles Lazarus died." Alya said as everyone just looked at the store reading the signs. However I stood up and faced them.

"Look everyone I know we are sad about this news but we have to go in and have one last moment of Toys R Us." I said as everyone including Ms.Bustier ran in to find toys to buy. When we got in half of the toys were gone from the shelves.

It made me want to cry inside but I have to focus on getting a few things I want to take with me as memory to this place

Few hours later

As soon as the class and I got what we want from the place. We all looked back at the store taking one last look at the place before shutting down for good. Nino and Alya were hugging each other and a few tears coming out as Adrien and I try to be there for them. I know it sounds heartbreaking and dramatic to those but not too dramatic like Chloe.

I'm going to miss this place alot when I was a child I loved watching the commercials on T.V about Toys R Us. My uncle Tom and aunt Sabine always took me here and by me toys. Just thinking about it makes me feel so old yet I'm young. As everyone got into the bus I looked back at Toys R Us then headed in the bus.

R.I.P Toys R Us

_________________________

Hope you like this chapter or not. If you didn't know Toys R Us is closing forever for good. I was late hearing this news and I was like being childish a bit and upset that Toys R Us is gone. It was my childhood and a few people as well. Just remembering the times I went to Toys R Us was fun too bad I didn't go to see it but at least everyone had there times with Toy's R Us while it lasted. I also feel sorry for those people who haven't had the experience for this.

R.I.P Toys R Us
R.I.P Charles Lazarus the founder of Toy's R Us 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭