Marinette's brothers?!

Marinette's POV

I look at two blue headed boys with a side bang covering thier right eye. "Who are you two?" I asked.

"Well Marinette we are your brothers. I am Minato Arisato Dupain-Cheng from the S.E.E.S also known as in the Special Extracurricular Execution Sqaud." My brother Minato introduced himself.

"Wow and you?" Asked Alya. "I am Falkner Hayato Dupain-Cheng a police officer working in Violet city." My brother Falkner said.

(I just created a place called Violet city it doesn't exist in reality ok?)

"So Marinette can I date one of your brothers?" Alya asks.

"Wait what I thought you were dating Nino?!" I said in shock.

"I'm kidding girl." She said laughing while I just glared at her.

"Anyways me and the S.E.E.S are like the famous team more like second tho the famous one is the the Investigation team and the third one is Phantom Thieves." Minato said.

"Oh then in that case can we meet them?" I said. "Um sure I guess I am friends with the leader of the investigation team but the Phantom Thieves um-" Minato said stuttering a bit.

"Alright we will bring them tomorrow morning at the theater of your place just that you can't tell this place is yours to your classmates neither let them know about we being your brothers and-"

"I get the message ok?" I cutted Falkner off. "Good then we will meet you first thing tomorrow morning so that you and your friend um what's your name again?"

"Alya." She said.

"Kay so that you an Alya can keep low before the upcoming coronation." Minato said. "Got it." I said.

"Also I will tell one of them or my team if they can perform for you and your class for the welcome back and visit to China." Falkner said.

"AWESOME! I CAN SEE THE STARS OF CHINA!" Alya squealed jumping up and down.

"Ok then here Marinette." Falkner said giving me a set of keys and a piece of paper.

"Huh what's this?" I said looking at the two things on my hands.

"Marinette you are staying with us for a while till further notice from our mother and father and you know the King and Queen's orders." Minato said.

"Ok well thanks for giving me these." I said as I hugged both of my two brothers that I haven't met in a long time. I was going to ask them something else but I guess I would ask that another time.

As we broke our hug it was time to go. "Alright see ya around sis!" "Make sure you keep your secret a down low." "Don't let one of your classmates fight with you especially the devils that Alya told me about." "No matter where you are we will be thier for you!" Falkner and Minato said as they both left me Alya.

"Wow they seem so-"
"AWESOME RIGHT?!" Alya said.

"I guess anyway we need to meet with the others." I said.

"Right let's go!" Alya said as we left.

???'s POV

"Huh what is this-AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in agony.

"Hehe looks like she has come back as I hoped she will." A mysterious voice in my head said. "W-what are you talking about?" I said.

"The daughter of the King and Queen has returned to China." He said. "Ok and-AHHHHHHH!" I screamed in agony clutching my head.

"You will be my assassin to kill the royal family." This mysterious voice said. "What?! Why?!" I asked.

"For your information I can't tell you as long as you do as I say." This voice told me.
"No I won't!" I said then I screamed again in agony.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"You fool! You will do as I say or else I will hurt the ones you care to form this stupid group!" He said.

"OK OK! I'll do as you say!" I told him.

"Hehe death will come soon princess."