What now?!

Marinette's POV
"Man I'm so tired." I said to myself as I focus on the work Ms.Bustier gave. "No worries girl it will be over soon." Alya said patting my back.

Then Ms.Bustier came back with a smile on her face. "Ehem." Ms.Bustier cleared her throat as everyone turned their eyes towards her. "Alright everyone I have good news for you!" She said as I yawned.

"The principal of our school said that this class has the highest standards of all the classes so as a reward for our hard work we will be going on a trip to China!" Ms.Bustier cheerfully said as everyone cheered.

"Yay!"
"That's cool!"
"I can't wait!"
"This is going to be awesome!"
"Yeah!"

The class was getting a bit over excited. "Alright class settle down now there are more good news I need to share with you." Ms.Bustier said as everyone stayed silent.

"We will also see the princess of China and we will be going to her coronation." Ms.Bustier said as everyone cheered again. "Also we will tour around China and we will be staying there for 3 months." She said as everyone is cheering and yelling.

"Girl you excited to go to China!" Alya said excitedly. "Yeah and it's my home too!" I said. "Girl I can't wait to see who the princess is!" Alya said.

"Ok class settle down and finish your work I will sent an email to your parents to get permission to go to China." Ms.Bustier said as everyone nodded happily well as for Chloe is being Chloe.

Few hours later~🌸

School has ended and me and Alya headed to my bakery. "Hi mama papa I'm back from school and I brought Alya." I said happily as I entered the bakery. "Welcome home dear and hello Alya." My mom greeted. "Hey Sabine." Alya said.

"So what would you two like?" She questioned. "I would take a box of macaroons to go." Alya said as my mother nodded and handed her a box of macaroons. "Thanks here." Alya said as she hands over my mother money.

"Thank you have a nice day." She said and waved back at Alya as Alya waved as well and left.

Then she turned to me with a serious expression.

"Marinette your father and I need to tell you something." She said seriously. "Ok what is it?" I asked.

"Well Marinette me and your father are not your parents." She said I froze.

"What now?!" I said.

"We are not your parents because your parents are in China and they are the king and queen." Mama said as I am trying to get my mind going.

"So does that mean I am a-" She finished off my sentence.

"A princess? Yes dear." She said.