7-17-14 Broken Bed

I'm now thinking that I should instead of writting these entries at night that I'd write them in the mornings about the day before like I've been doing latly.

Well anyways yesterday Marian came over. And we dyed her hairrr. Well we did a streak in the back. You can't see it unless she puts her hair up, which she never does anyways. It was blonde, but since her hair is almost black it just ended up being the same color as my hair. So a light brown. But it looks sooo cool.

Well we also made merigue cookies but i left only the bowl and tray soaking in water and my grandma got all worked up again. The thing is you think im being mean because im complaining about my grandma butthe thing is if you knew her youd understand.

Well we did that and made nestea and then we went upstairs to play guitar hero in my brothers room. So when my brother came i wanted to take out the drums because we didnt have a second guitar and then we could all play. Turns out that you have to lift the bed a bit to take out the box from uderneath but i have no idea wheat i did and kinda broke it. Well the board that i grabbed onto came out of where it was so we called my dad and he was madddddd. Well he fixed it and all was good.

when we were going to use the drums turns out they didnt work. They dont turn on they dont read anything nd yeah. So after all that work, we couldnt even use them. well anyways i let my brother play but marian had the guitar so Ricky had the mic and got mad because the game told him that he couldnt sing. He got booed of stage. Well yeah. But he eventually got the hang of not being compleatly badd. Well then we turned everything off and marian and i went to my room.

We played on her laptop plants vs zombies and then it was late so we took her to her house. And agreed that today i could go over yayyy. 

But when i got home my dad said that if i didnt bath the dog that i couldnt go to marian's. So thanks for the blackmail if thats what you would even call it. He was just loking for a reason for me to have to give the dog a bath. I havent in over a month sooo yeah. But since idont do anything like leave the house he couldnt hold anything over me so now i had to wake up early and bathe him.

I did that then i took a shower and ate lunch. Now I'm waiting to go to marians housee. and ill get back to you on what happened later.

Have a nice day my loves

-paolaxoxoxox