65. Visitors

Kayla's P.O.V

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY IN FORTY EIGHT HOURS!" Justin shouted entering the kitchen. I rolled my eyes before going back to eating my breakfast. "it was my birthday last week" Ace said looking up from his food. "yeah nobody cares Ace, this is all about daddy now" Justin rudely said pointing at himself. Ace stuck his tongue out then ate the rest of his food.

"so tell me about the party again" Justin had told me about the party like ten times but I keeping forgetting about it. "it's at the 'Caesars Palace' on Saturday and  it starts at ten" he said. "ten? that is tooooooo late, I'll be in bed by then" Ace complained pouting.Justin walked over to him and sat down next to Ace "we can do something before the party, just you and me"

oh that's fine, leave me out, I'll just quietly seat here and eat my breakfast and act like I'm not upset with that fact that nobody invited me. "YOOOOOO!" A loud male voice shouted. I turned around and saw Scoot walking in with Khloe walking behind him. "you knock on the door then you wait for someone to let you in"

Justin slowly said like he was trying to explain something super complicated to the words dumbest person. "the Lord doesn't knock" Scott said in a duh tone. "well the Lord better start practicing or else the Lord will not be aloud in my house again" Justin and Scott had some weird stare down thingy going on until Khloe spoke breaking it.

"Justin I came over to give you your birthday gift, I know it's a little early but I just couldn't wait!!" aww well that's kind of her. "aw thanks Koko, Scott wheres my present?" Scott raised his eyebrow looking at Justin "I didn't get you a present" he chuckled like it was the stupidest thing he has ever heard. "then why are you here?"

"to get away from Kourtney's crazy pregnant ass!" Everyone laughed at Scott's reason including Scott. "well I hate to ruin your mood but Kourtney will be here in an hour" Me and Kourtney are going to be interviewing nannies for Ace and the baby because mine and Justin's job includes a lot of traveling and someone has to make sure that Ace doesn't go insane.

  "are you kidding me? there is no getting rid of that girl" Scott playfully groaned. "I'M THIRTY MINUTES EARLY BUT I DON'T CARE" I heard Kourtney shout as she walked into my house. "seriously? you couldn't knock?" Justin asked making me giggle at his angry face. "knocking is like soooooo four months ago. Scott what are you doing here?"

Me, Khloe and Justin watched Scott and Kourtney argue about why he is here. After five minutes they finally stopped and moved on. "Aunt Kourt your so fat" Ace blurted out making Scott burst out into fits of laughter. "oh my gosh! you don't call a girl fat" Khloe said tying not to laugh at Ace's comment. "she is big because she has a baby inside her, like Kayla" Scott explained.

"she has a peanut" Ace said rubbing my belly. He calls the baby peanut because he thinks it looks like one. "why didn't you bring Mason and Penelope?" Justin asked Kourtney changing the subject. "they are home with the nanny and I need a break from them" she sighed seating down next to me. "I need a break from you" Scott muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I've needed a break from you since you put the first baby in me" I laughed along with Justin and Khloe as Kourtney gave Scott evil looks. "come on Kourt, lets get you out of here before someone gets hurt" Me, Kourt and Koko walked to the living room and sat down on the floor. I don't know why we were on the floor, that's just where our butt's wanted to go.

"so when are you due?" I asked Kourt staring at her huge stomach. "any minute now" any minute? oh hell no she needs to get out now, I don't want any smelly water that came from her vagina on my floor! "when are you due?" Kourt asked. "um well I don't actually know the date yet but I'll be six months new week"

"your are so skinny for a pregnant person" Khloe said. "I know right" I agreed grinning proudly at my body. "it pisses me off cause you eat more then me but your so fucking skinny" Khloe complained. Well I think I'm so skinny because unlike other pregnant woman, I'm not pregnant with a baby, I'm pregnant with a peanut.

  "I don't think it's about how much I eat it's what I eat, for example I could of ate one thing all day and that one thing could of been pizza and you could of ate four things all day and those four things could of been fruits, obviously pizza is more unhealthy then fruits so that one thing would of made me fat" I explained.  "what's your fucking point?"

wow, the way Khloe asked me that question made it seem like what I just said was stupid. "my point is it's not about what you eat it's about how much you eat" duh, it's not hard to understand. "Miss Kardashian, there is a girl at the door asking about a job interview" Wilbert said. "well someone is here early" I heard Khloe mutter. "um tell her to come in"

I said rushing to the mirror and doing my hair. "all you need is a little lipstick, some mascara, a better outfit and you'll look presentable" I rolled my eyes at Kourtney's comment but still did what she said and quickly went to go and change. Once I was down making myself look a little prettier I made my way downstairs to the living room and saw Kourtney and Justin seating down on the couch.

Across them there was a short brunette girl. "um hi" I said breaking their confession. "oh hello, I'm Madison Beer"