37. Discussions

Kayla's P.O.V

"You really did not have to do that" I said to Justin for like the 20th time since we've arrived home. "I wanted to, I want to take you out and for you to have the time of your life. You deserve it" Justin said before walking off into the kitchen. we're going to fucking Paris!!!  Suddenly Wilbert walked in ruing the moment.

"aw that was cute, well I'm off" he said grabbing all his things "bye Wilbert" I said smiling before walking upstairs "BYE WILLY!" I heard Justin shout following me upstairs. "did I tell you how beautiful you look?" Justin asked me looking up and down my outfit. "um no" is he being serious right now? "well you look beautiful,stunning, breath taking..."

the more words he said the closer he would get to me and before I knew it his lips were crashed on top of mine. I wanted to stay strong and push him away but I couldn't do it. I felt his arms go around my waist so I rapped my arms around his neck and pushed him closer. Justin licked my bottom lip and I slightly parted my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth.

"Jump" Justin whispered grabbing my butt. I wasted no time and did what he said. Justin started trailing little kisses down my neck as he took us to the bedroom. He genitally placed me down on the king size bed and got on top of me slowly un-zipping my dress....

~Next day~

Justin's P.O.V

"You are a selfish and twisted person, Justin I can not believe you did that!" Molly shouted crossing her arms over her chest "ssh! you are gonna wake her up" I shouted in a whispering tone so Kayla wouldn't hear. "I don't care if I wake her up or not Justin, you are a dirty ass bastard!"

again she goes with the fucking shouting! "what's going on here?" I quickly turned around and saw Will standing at the door with a confused look on his face "Oh Will I'll tell you what is going on here, I just came over to give Kayla her outfit for her next interview and I over heard Justin talking on the phone with one of his friends and guess what he said Wilbert, fucking guess!"

"umm....he ran into Lady Gaga on his way to the circus and gave her a pink zebra with some serious diarrhea issues"

Me and Molly forgot everything and just looked at Wilbert with a straight up concerned look. what the actual fuck dude? "no, Wilbert not even close." Molly said like it was the most dumbest thing she has ever heard. "he said that he tricked Kayla into having sex last night so hopefully she will get pregnant. your basically just using her Justin, I can not believe you!"

really? is she really gonna start this shouting shit again, really? "you are so desperate" she said giving me a disappointed look. "you tricked a nice young lady like Kayla into having sex so she could get pregnant?" Will said slowly. I've always seen my future as a dad and I'm gonna have a child one way or another.

Once Kayla get's pregnant she's gonna be so damn happy and then we will be one happy family. what's the problem? "Justin what you did was not nice. A baby is something big that needs to be discussed together as a couple. You should of talked to her and told her how you felt rather then trying to trick her in a horrible way" Molly said finally using her inside voice.

"I agree. This is only going to course a big argument between you and Kayla. If I was you I would go and talk to her and tell her how I feel about the baby situation. Hopefully she takes it calmly but knowing Kayla I would go and buy her a Louis Vuitton bag and book her a nail appointment" Will suggested before walking away with Molly.

I let out a deep and heavy sigh then walked upstairs into mine and Kayla's bedroom. Kayla was already up and she was on her laptop laughing at some video "what are you laughing?" I asked her getting in bed next to her "a fan sent me a video of you walking into a glass door" she explained laughing harder.

I'll admit I don't have the past history with glass doors -_- "I wanna talk to you about something very important that has been bugging me a lot lately and I can't hold it in anymore." I said looking at her dead in the eye. she put down her laptop and completely turned her body towards me to show that she was listening.

Okay well Bieber, here go's nothing! "I-I want to have a baby and I know that you said we agreed on not having kids but that was just you, I never agreed to shit. Somebody said to me that a baby is something that should be discussed about between a couple so...let's discuss it" Kayla looked at me as I said all that then she looked away making her thinking face.

"it scares me" she whispered