39. I told you so

Kayla's P.O.V

"Justin hurry the fuck up!" I shouted standing outside of Pattie's house. There is only three words that I can say about December in Canada- Cold.As.Fuck. And the fact that Justin is being so slow with my bags doesn't make my freezing situation any better. "coming!" Justin shouted back out of breath. "we are already an hour late thanks to you"

Justin just had to stop by Macdonalds and ask for all the toys they had. "I don't see why you are complaining, the only thing you have carried is your coffee and your stupid little purse" I covered my mouth as I let out a loud gasp. my purse is not stupid! "if you think it's so stupid maybe you should get me a new one.....like that cheetah print Chanel one"

On our way here we did a little window shopping and I fell in love with this Chanel bag that was to die for! I keep asking Justin for it but every time he say's no. I knocked on the front door and after two minutes it was swung wide open and there stood the beautiful Pattie. "KAYLAAAAAAAA!" Pattie shouted running up to me and wrapping her arms around me bringing me into a big teddy bear hug

"aw Pattie, I missed you soooooooo much!" I said hugging her back "aw Kayla I missed you soooooooooooooooooooo much more!" she shouted squeezing me harder. yep, she missed me alright.  Suddenly I heard a cough coming from behind me. I slowly turned around and saw Justin standing against the door holding my suitcases "hey remember me? YOUR SON!"

Justin shouted the last bit acting mad coursing Pattie to giggle. "of course I do, your Jake right?" she asked pretending to forget all about him. I laughed so hard I had to cover my mouth to try and stop myself but it wasn't working. "and you wonder why I was always a daddy's boy" Justin said sarcastically

"oh Jamie, and you always wondered why I thought you were gay, look at you with all those cheetah print suitcases" Pattie joked. By now I was in the corner almost dying. "okay well first of all these are Kayla's and second of all, my name is Justin!" Pattie smiled at him before giving him a hug. "I know what your name is you big doofus.

I missed you" Pattie said smiling wider at Justin. "I missed you to"  Justin pecked Pattie's full head completing their cute little mother and son moment. "buuuuuuuut I missed Kayla more!" Pattie let go of Justin and walked back over to me pulling me in yet another hug. "you two should go and get ready and everyone else should be here in around half an hour"

Pattie said checking her watch. I walked upstairs with Justin trembling behind me carrying all my stylish suitcases, his was still in the car. Once we reached his bedroom Justin rudely dropped all my bags on the floor and was trying to catch his breath. "OMG Justin, be careful with my stuff, there is Gucci and Vogue and Versace an-" before I could finish listing my expensive clothes Justin jumped in

"and I don't care!" he shouted cutting me off. "Just for being mean, you can go and buy me a new Chanel bag"  I said before seating down on the floor and opening my first bag that had all my comfy clothes.  I know no matter how much I keep bringing up the Chanel bag thing he still won't get it for me but a girl can try.

"Justin I have so many presents for your family but they are all un-wrapped and tomorrow is Christmas Eve" I moaned slapping my hand on top of my full head. "haha I told you so. I did. I remember telling you to not leave everything for last minute" I rolled my eyes slowly looking up at Justin. does he really wanna go there?  "now is not the time for i told you so's"

"well to bad because I did, I told you so, i fucking told you so! " Justin just loves the feeling of being right because it's very rare for him. He is enjoying this moment way more then he should be "I don't even know how to wrap presents!" Justin started chuckling shaking his head. "what?" I don't see anything amusing here.

"well you are twenty years old and you've never really done anything on your own. everything in life is kinda just handed to you, you have it easy" did he really just say that? the nerve, the audacity of some motherfuckers these days, ugh! Random people (mostly haters) always so my life is easy and I don't work and I don't care about what they think, but hearing it from Justin is so different

"for your information I work very hard and independently. I have achieved more things in life then a women in their thirties so don't talk to me about easy shit because my life is far from it!" I angrily shouted. Justin looked up at me not saying a word then walked out the bedroom. why does he have to walk away for?

"Justin where are you going!?" I asked shouting from up the stairs since I couldn't be bothered to walk all the way down there. "TO GET YOU A CHANEL BAG!"