46. The truth

Kayla's P.O.V

"YOUR ENGAGED!?!" Twist shouted. "wait you know her?" Molly asked surprised turning to twist. "hell yeah I know her, she's my stripper!" I always knew that Yovanna girl was a slut. "stripper?" Chris said with wide eyes. "um come and Ace, let's go eat the cake" Lola said picking up Ace and walking away from a awkward moment.

"ahahaha yo hoe is a stripper!" Shaniqua blurted out laughing clapping her hands together. "I'm not a stripper" she denied looking down. "oh so last week when you were stripping for Justin what were you? a shop keeper?"  HOLD.THE.FUCK.UP! SHE WAS STRIPPING FOR JUSTIN? "WHAT?!"  I wanna shout and cry and punch a wall and cuddle with my pillow and die.

"she stripped for you!?!" Justin opened his mouth to say something but Twist cut him off  "Oh yeah, fuck she did more then just stripping, if you know what I mean" Twist winked at me nudging my shoulder "you two had sex?" now I wanna puke at just the thought of that sluts body all over his. "no we didn't" Justin quickly said.

"uh yeah you did. two times, bro remember?" Twist said like it was the most obvious thing. Shaniqua grabbed my hand and pulled me away from then. Molly followed us and we walked into one of the guest rooms. "he cheated on me.....twice....with the same whore" I whispered as the tears began to fly out of my eyes.

Just then Justin stormed into the room "Kayla please listen to me, let me explain" Justin begged. what's there to even explain? "you cheated on me not once but twice!" I shouted "it would of been three times if you never walked into the man cave" Twist said frowning. why is he frowning? is he sad? I should be the sad one here, fuck I'm more then sad.

This drunk rapper is giving me more honest answers Justin. I'm so embarrassed and and ashamed that this secret has to be released in public, in front of my friends.  "just get out" I said not making eye contact with anyone. "GET IT OUT, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE,  LEAVE ME ALONE, GET OUT!"

Justin, Twist and Shaniqua left the room leaving me with just Molly. "I knew from the beginning that, that boy was only going to break your heart and-" I cut Molly off not needing to hear anything else. "Molly this is not the time for 'I told you so's', can you just....comfort me and tell me that everything is gonna be okay until I fallth asleep"

I rested my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me bringing me close to her. "it's gonna be alright, your gonna be alright"