31. We.

Kayla's P.O.V

Why is it every time me and Justin go on a date something bad happens. Shaniqua and Wilbert left around an hour ago with their babies. Molly is in the guest room sleeping over and all the maids are also sleeping, so me and Justin are the only people up. I was seating on the bed reading some random magazine whilst Justin was in the shower.

Tian has already called me to ask how the date went. I told her everything and all she said was 'suck it up'. Justin came out the bathroom only wearing his boxers. He jumped into the bed and laid down starring at the ceiling. There was a little moment of awkward silence until Justin decided to speak up.

"I remember when...you come over here really late at night with red cheeks, watery, puffy eyes and a really pale face because you had just been crying"  I looked over at Justin confusingly. When was this? "and you were crying because something happened between you and your family. You said you have nobody and I said you have me"

Justin continued still keeping his eyes up the ceiling.  "do you know what else we said?" Justin asked but before I could answer his question he started talking again. "we started talking about how we would have six girl's and one boy" I chuckled remembering it.  "yeah and we would start our own tradition, all our kids names will start with Z's" I added laughing.

"after that night with you I had everything planned out......but then, you said that we don't want to have children. key word: we. Stop saying 'we' because it's just you. you decide and choice everything then you put the word 'we' like we've talked about it and both agreed."

Justin said clearly getting pissed off by the second. "I'm sorry" I muttered leaning closer to him. "I just thought that we were at that point in our relationship where we would just be agreeing on everything" I guess I kinda see where he is coming from now. "to be honest, I wasn't even that mad about the dinner but when you said we don't want children, everything changed"

"I'm sorry that I changed my mind, but Justin I don't want to go threw with that" I said honestly shrugging my shoulders. "you should of said that right in the beginning, before you got my hopes up" he said finally making eye contact with me. "I'm so  sorry for making you feel this way Justin, I really am.......but this does not change my mind"

After I said that Justin got out of bed and stormed off into his walk-in-closet. what the fuck is he doing????? He came out like fifteen minutes later all dress up then picked up his car keys "where are you going?" I asked him also getting out of bed "out" he simply answered "Justin, get back here" Justin ignored me and continued walking away.

"JUSTIN!" I shouted running downstairs. Just as I was about to grab him he slammed the front door in my face.

Justin's P.O.V

"TWIST!" I shouted walking inside his house. Twist is one of my main boys and tonight he is throwing one of his crazy parties. Ever since me and Kayla started dating I haven't been going out to any parties. "YO JB!" Twist shouted giving me a bro hug "what you doing here man?" he asked me chuckling.

I could tell that Twist was like 26% high right now. "I need to clear my mind" I said sighing "I know just what you need! follow me man" We walked downstairs into Twist's basement, aka his man cave and the rest of my boys were down here smoking. "YO IT'S BIEBER!" Lil Za shouted pointing at me.

Lil Za is another one of my main boys. "Yo fella's listen up!" Twist shouted getting everyone's attention "Bieber here needs to clear his mind, you thinking what I'm thinking?" Twist asked Za smirking "fuck yeah!, YOVANNA, BRING YO FINE ASS OVER HERE!" Za shouted at some girl. The girl who I am assuming is Yovanna walked over to us smirking.

She was tall, she was skinny, she had long wavy brunette hair and brown eyes, she was beautiful but she wasn't Kayla "this is my boy Justin, Justin this is Yovanna, an up and coming model" Za said smiling back and forth at me and the girl "before she started this modeling thing she used to be a stripper, why don't you strip for my boy and show him how good you are"