Chapter 26

Sapphire’s Perspective

        “So do we have a deal, Slender?” I ask. ‘His office is just as small as I remember it to be.’  I'm in the mansion, so I'm dressed out in my killer attire.
        “So I'll have a bigger office, access to half of the basement for experiments, there's a ward for injuries and a private doctor, the bedrooms will be bigger, and you're allowing all of this to occur on Joshua’s accordance?”
        “Shows how much you've been paying attention. Our grandfather has no say in this, he died four years ago. This was all my idea actually. There will be nine rooms ready. Three of which will not be taken until Christmas break in about two months.” He nods in understanding.
        “So, do you want to tell them or should I?”
        “You should, it is your home we're moving into after all.” I nod and transport us to the living room, where all fifteen waited for us. I clear my throat.
        “Pack your bags. You're moving to the city.” All the girls, plus Toby, Tim and Hoodie, ran upstairs to pack.
        “And why should we move? We already have a home that we're all comfortable in.” Jeff pipes up. I look at Slender.
        “Is everyone allowed to decorate their rooms as they wish?”
        “I decorate the rooms to their character and background.” I raise an eyebrow.
        “But not their personality? Likes? Killing style?” I ask.
        “I am not very good with those.” I sigh and turn back to Jeff.
        “Well, for one, that will be taken care of. It seems that I may have a few spells that Slenderman does not.” Jeff and Laughing Jack head up to pack.
        “I have two questions.” BEN adds in. I nod for him to continue.
        “Will we have to go to school?”
        “Only if necessary for a mission, otherwise you may do as you wish.” Slender answers.
        “Ok, second question. Is there a game room?”
        “There’s a game wall set up in the common room for household use, a media room that is basically a small theatre where you can set up a game system, and a small room filled to the ceiling with computers on one wall, stacks of games on another, and every system known to man on the last. Does that satisfy you?” He jumps off the couch whooping and runs upstairs. I turn to the final inhabitant of the living room, as Slender had already left.
        “Anymore questions Eyeless Jack?” He seems like he'll be the hardest to please.
        “Will the six of you be staying there?”
        “Not until a week before Christmas.”
        “Am I allowed to stay enrolled in school if I wish?”
        “Yes. As Slenderman said, you may do as you wish.”
        “Is there any staff working for you?”
        “Yes. Three cooks, four butlers, six maids and a gardener.”
        “Do they know about us being killers?”
        “Yes. They know about us.”
        “How large is it?”
        “Four stories, a basement, and an attic. Six floors in all. You are allowed on the first, second, and third floor unless requested otherwise.”
         “What do the floors consist of?”
         “The main floor is the common area. The second contains the bedrooms, as well as an infirmary, and the game and media rooms. Third is the library and reading room. The fourth is the offices. The basement is for experimentation. I don't need to tell you about the attic because no one is allowed up there, not even the top butler, Slenderman, or the other killers in my troupe can go up there.” He nods and finally leaves to pack.