Chapter 20

I woke up late today, because of last night's cleaning up and throwing away stuffs.

But I didn't care anymore, even if the teacher sends me to detention. I lazily got off my bed and went to the bathroom to clean myself.

After that I changed into this.

I know Chaeng and Jisoo doesn't want me to wear these kinds of clothing cuz, they think I look emo and it doesn't suit my personality but I don't care anymore

I grabbed my phone and my bag and head out.

I felt my phone buzz, then twice, then thrice, before I finally checked in why it's beeping so much.

It's messages from my unnies asking me where I am. I just ignored it and continued walking to school.

When I arrived, I entered the class, receiving a glare from the teacher.

"Ms. Manoban! Why are you late?" Our teacher asked me with his intimidating voice.

"I woke up late" I told the teacher in a monotone voice.

Which shocked her and my classmates cuz I don't usually reply like that.

Well you better get used to it cuz that's probably how I'll be acting from now on.

"Detention later this afternoon, Ms. Manoban!" She told me.

I started walking to my seat, "Yeah whatever" I murmured but loud enough for everyone to hear, and kept an emotionless face.

I can feel that everyone's staring at me but I just shrugged it off.

I sat in my chair and our teacher continued discussion to which I listened to, but I was too lazy to write it though.

~Time Skip~

It was already lunch and the past classes I've been ignoring Bangtan.

I went to our usual table and saw Jisoo and Jennie unnie already eating and talking with each other. When Jisoo turned my way and looked at me she gasped, making Jennie also turn my and smiled.

"Oooooh, I see you've taken my advice and finally wear something that suits you" Jennie said proudly.

"No it doesn't! She doesn't look cheerful and bubbly in that!" Jisoo says otherwise.

I sat down beside Jennie, and started eating.

"So, I heard that you and Jin had a date last night, how did it go?" Jennie said in a teasing voice.

Jisoo choked and started coughing, "How did you know?"

"Yoongi told me. So how did it go?" Jennie asked again.

"Wait! What's between you and Yoongi?" Jisoo asked her back.

"Don't try to change the topic chichu!" Jennie said back.

I just rolled my eyes at their bickering and continued eating.

"Hi guys!" Rosé suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Annyoeng pasta!" Jisoo said.

"Hi Chaeng" Jennie said.

She sat down in front of me and beside Jisoo, "And Lisa what has gotten into you?" She asked concerned.

"You're wearing something....... different, and I heard that you were late and got into detention earlier" she continued.

The others widen their eyes, while I just ignored them and kept on eating.

"You were late? That's unlikely of you!" Jisoo pointed out.

"I slept late last night and forgot to set the alarm" I said in my monotone voice.

"Don't lie to us Lalisa Manoban, we know you" Jennie said in a stern voice.

"Yeah Lalice, no matter how late you sleep or how sleepy you are, you never forget you to put on the alarm!" Rosé said.

"I was just swamped okay?" I said.
"Come on Lisa, we know something's bothering you, so spill, we're your friends and we're here for you" Jisoo said.

I cared less about this convo so, I just pointed my finger towards a Sewon clinging onto Hoseok in Bangtan's table, without looking away from my phone and said, "He broke up with me yesterday" I told them blankly like it was just nothing.

3rd Person's POV

The girls looks at the direction Lisa was pointing at and their bloods boiled when they saw what was going on.

Hobi broke up with Lisa and replaced her with that crap!? Jennie thought.

Hobi broke up with Lisa that turned her into someone we don't know anymore! Jisoo thought.

How could Hobi do this? Lisa trusted him! Our poor maknae! Rosé thought.

The three were all giving Jhope death glares while Lisa didn't care about a single thing, just kept on eating, she became emotionless and cold.

Until Jennie had enough of staring at Sewon and Jhope being all lovey dovey, so she stood up, "I've had enough of them!" She said.

The other two did too, but Lisa didn't know and was clueless of what's going on since by now she had her earphones on, she also didn't notice that her unnies already left and headed towards Bangtan's table.

The boys saw the girls come over at their table, and was worried, cuz of the looks they had.

"F**k you Hobi!" Jennie exclaimed once they've arrived at their table.
The others were startled at her outburst, no doubt Hobi was already terrified.

"How could you just dump Lisa like that and replace her with that B***h?!" Jennie continued.

The two girls were standing beside Jennie, folding their arms, looking intimidating.

While Hobi was being confronted by the three, Tae swiftly escaped without being noticed.

He went to Blackpink's table where Lisa was still listening to music while eating peacefully.

Tae sat beside her and took the other ear piece from Lisa's ear and put it on his', which startled Lisa.

Lisa's POV

"Go away! I'm not in the mood to talk with boys, eapaecially Bangtan so, shoo!" I said shooing him.

I was again startled when he suddenly side hugged me.

Aish! What is it with this guy and hugs?

"I'm sorry about Hobi hyung, but that isn't a reason why you can hate me" he said.

"Tae..." I started, but he cut me off.
"Come on! Please, I miss talking with you, plus, I need my partner in crime again" he said while looking at me with his puppy eyes.
I sighed, "Tae........"

Π THE END Π

A/N: Cliffhanger! The book 2 will  be released after Alien? has finished. Hope you liked this book. And thanks for your support! Kamsahamnida! I'll be meeting you on book 2 of Alien?. Bai! Bai! 💖💖💖