Chapter 15

Jhope's POV

I went out of the washroom by the time I heard that the program was over, it was time for the after party.

But before I could reach the main hall, someone pushed me to the wall, I shrieked, scared that maybe someone's gonna kidnap me.

Then he/she put their hand on my mouth, it's scent was familiar. I opened my eyes to see Sewon, I calmed down, then she took her hand off of my mouth.

"Sewon? What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Shh! She's gonna be here soon" she said, now, I'm confused.

"What do yo-" she cut me off by kissing me!

I froze, but then I forced myself to come back to my senses, I pushed her off, but then it was too late, now I know what what she meant by she.

I saw Lisa, with tears streaming down her face, legs and hands shaking, her expression now, was seen rarely, but it's not something you should be proud of when you see.

She started taking steps back, and then she finally ran away, I went after her, she has to know it's just a big misunderstanding!

But when I turned to the corner, she was out of my sight already, I was gonna run again but someone held my wrist holding me back. Sewon.

At this rate, my blood boiled, I turned towards her and roughly slapped her hand away from mine.

"Why did you that?! You knew I had a girlfriend! I thought you were her friend and I thought you were the friend I remembered two years ago, but I was wrong you've changed!" I yelled at her.

She scoffed, "Do you really think, I'll like a slut like her? Well, you must be dreaming, it's called an act, bro" she said sassily.

I think my head might explode like a volcano now, "You don't call her a slut! She was nothing but kind to you! But it was all just an act for you! Don't you ever show your face in front of me ever again!" I snapped at Sewon, then I left her there, I ran to go find Lisa, hoping that she'll understand and forgive me.

Lisa's POV

It hurts, I saw my first love, cheating on me, more specifically kissing another girl.........

I felt a pang in my chest, I felt broken, my eyes began to water, my breathing was unstable. Soon enough, my tears began to fall, one side of me doesn't want to believe this but the other side already knew it was all true.

Then I saw them break away from the kiss, Hoseok looked at my direction, we made I contact, his eyes was full of terror but I ignored it. I couldn't take it anymore, I've already seen enough, so I ran away, while wiping my tears, but it didn't stop flowing, so I just let it be and continued running.

3rd Persons POV

On the hall, the others were having fun, Jin and Jisoo were at the snack table owning everything in it. Suga was still at their table talking and laughing with Jennie, in fact that was the first time the guys saw Yoongi laugh so much, especially with a girl. The maknae line along with Namjoon and Rosé we're having fun dancing to the beat of the song that was played.

Lisa ran through the hall, face in her palms, but no one noticed except for Tae.

Taehyung eyed her curiously and worried, "What's going on?" He muttered to himself.

He took a closer look at her, then his eyes widen, "Wait! Is she, is she crying?" He muttered again but now, worry was evident in his voice.

He immediately excused himself from the group and quickly followed her, he followed her outside, to the sidewalk, this time she stopped running and slowed down but, because of the quiet streets, Taehyung can clearly hear her sobs.

She walked to a nearby park and sat at a bench, Taehyung watched as she was quietly letting her tears fall, but being the the guy he is, he couldn't stand seeing her cry like this.

He sat beside her in the bench with a little distance in between them, but it doesn't seem like Lisa sensed his presence, until he spoke, "Uhhhhm.....Lisa-ssi, gwaenchana?".

Lisa was startled by his sudden appearance, she immediately wiped her tears, luckily this time, her tears stopped, she looked up at him and smiled a weak smile.

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern V-ssi" she said.

"Just call me Tae oppa" he replied with a smile, she nodded at him.

"But I don't think you're okay, I followed you here and witnessed you crying so....." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

She blushed in embarrassment, "Ohh...... You did?" She said awkwardly.

Taehyung stared at her with a worried look, "What happened?" He asked.

She immediately glanced at him, "Uhmm, n-nothing ha-happened!" She stuttered nervously, panic was evident.

"Oh come on, you're bad at lying, how can I comfort you, if you won't tell me what happened" he said.

Lisa looked at him, highly hesitant on wether to tell him or not, but at some point she thought letting it out would be healthy, she looked down sighing in defeat.

"Fine, I'll tell you" she said.

Tae smiled his box smile, and kept quiet motioning her to spill.

Lisa explained to him what happened earlier since she went to find Jhope until when she ran away, while Taehyun was just keeping quiet, listening to every word she said, understanding her situation, which made him feel guilty for forcing her to tell and at, the same time shocked that his hyung could do such a thing.

After Lisa explained everything to him, she started tearing up again, but she was suddenly taken aback by Taehyung's sudden actions.

Tae hugged her tightly and patted her back, "It's okay, just cry, let it all out" he told her.

Lisa's tears fell as soon as she let herself be comfortable in Taehyung's embrace, she cried her eyes out for a whole 15 minutes.

When Taehyung can no longer feel her tears soak his shoulder, he let go of his embrace and looked at her. Lisa's eyes we're now puffy and red, her nose red and she was sobbing while looking at him. She took out her handkerchief from her pocket and started wiping her tears.

Tae just kept on staring at her with pity, how can his hyung hurt her, he never knew his hyung could do such a thing, there must be a reason behind it and I'm going to know about it, was in his his thoughts.

As soon as Lisa calmed down, she stood up and faced Taehyung, which made the latter look at her in confusion. She bowed to him in a 90° angle, "Kamsahamnida, Tae oppa, for comforting me, and Mianhe for being a burden to you, I even soaked your shirt" she said.
Taehyung smiled widely at how cute she was, he also stood up and held her shoulders making her face him, "Don't worry about it, it's what friends do for each other, right?" he said to her, she smiled back, this time it was genuine.

"Now come on! Let's get out of here, it's getting colder and maybe buy you a drink, so we could hydrate you, you must be dehydrated by now, knowing you were crying your eyes out for 15 minutes" he said.

She slapped his shoulder teasingly, while Tae was laughing at her, then she practically dragged Taehyung to a café, she always goes to, which is coincidentally just a few blocks away.

A/N: Hey guys! I put a little Taelice moment here. Hope you guys like this chapter, please vote and comment your thoughts! See you on the next chapter!💖💖💖