Chapter 8

A/N: The picture above is how Lisa was excited to tell her mom about the confession.

____________________________________

Jhope's POV

I laughed as I heard squealing from inside her house, I think she was too happy and excited? Cuz I heard what she said after.

"Mom, Jhope just confessed to me earlier, and started courting me" I heard her exclaimed.

I laughed as she said that, seriously, is she that happy about it? Does she like me back? Nah! I don't wanna assume.

But I still can't believe I confessed to her that easily, I think I was possessed! I'm not that confident when it comes to these things, in fact, this is the first time I've confessed to a girl. The best part was that I'm courting her, and she agreed!

I can't wait to tell the hyungs!

All the way home, I was skipping! You heard me! Skipping! I mean, what guy does that?!

Anyways, when I arrived at our house, I immediately called them.

"Guys!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

I immediately heard footsteps from upstairs, the first one to arrive was Jin since he was just in the kitchen.

"What happened?" Jin asked concerned.

Then suddenly, everyone entered the room.

"What's wrong?" RM asked while the others we're behind him.

"If you just called us for no reason at all, I swear, I'm gonna kill you!" Suga threatened.

I smiled widely at them, and to be honest, this smile feels wider than my usual one.

"What's wrong with you, sunshine?" Jimin asked me.

"You wouldn't believe what I just did, even I thought that I was being possessed" I told them, "I confessed to Lisa, and now I'm courting her!" I exclaimed.

The room was silenced for a moment, until Jimin spoke.

"MWO!!!!! Hyung! JINJA!!!?" Jimin asked-shouted.

"Ooooohh, I didn't know you move that fast, Hobi" Suga said.

"You're right! I think you were possessed too" Jin hyung said.

"I know right? I don't know what has gotten into me" I said.

Then everyone suddenly sat in the couches, with me still standing in front.

"So tell us how it happened" Taehyung said.

I explained to them everything that happened since the time I hugged her because of the choreo, until the part where I walked her home.

"Woahhh! Hobi, since when did you become flirtatious?" RM asked, not believing what he just heard.

"I don't know. I told you, I think I was possessed!" I asked exclaimed.

"Anyways, make sure, that you make her your's before someone else does" Suga hyung warned.

I smiled, "I'll make her mine for sure" I said confident.

"You better! She's your first love after all" Jin hyung said teasingly.

"Hyung!" I said and I felt my cheeks turning red.

They laughed at my reaction, "Awww, this the first time I saw hobi hyung, blush. Cute!" Jungkook said.

"Aish! I'm going to my room" I told them, and immediately ran upstairs, to avoid the others' teasing.