Chapter 17

Jhope's POV

"I wanna break up with you" I told her.

She froze in her spot.

"Just kidding!" I said then laughed.
In the midst of my laughing, I saw her relax a bit but then she started slapping my shoulder, while ranting at me.

Then she started crying, "I really thought, you we're breaking up with me, my heart actually was shattered to pieces for a moment!" She said while still slapping my shoulders.

I stopped laughing, seeing how my words affected her, now I feel guilty.

I then hugged her, "Awww, please stop crying. You know that you'll always be my Pokpak" I told her while holding her in my embrace, tighter than before.

"R-really?" She stuttered in a weak voice.

I let go of the hug, I smiled at her then nodded, "Always" I told her.

She was still crying, "B-but I saw you k-kissing S-sewon" she stuttered.

My smile faded away, "I didn't kiss her, she kissed me, I didn't want her to, I only love you, but by the time I pushed her away, it was too late, you were already running away, I'm really sorry" he explained.

She calmed down a bit, she stopped crying but, still sobbing.

"Is that really the truth?" She asked.

I smiled then nodded at her, then without hesitation I kissed her.

She kissed me back, I then realized it was our first kiss! I really hoped it wasn't on this kind if situation but who cares.

We pulled away, I saw her smile, which made me smile back, "Our first kiss" she muttered.

I smiled wider, "It is" I replied feeling like the most happiest man on earth but I just held it in.

"I just, want you to know, that whatever happens, I'll always love you, and you only, aside from my family and Bangtan. Know that your the only one for me, and no one can replace you in my heart" I told her, it sounded way less cheesier inside my head.

She smiled at me, this time it was the usual smiles she gives me, and only give to me.

"I love you too Hobi" she said, that made me even happier then I already was, if that is even possible.

I'm sorry that I used to have a crappy friend, which is Sewon. I promise that I'll never let her hurt you again. That also goes for me.

A/M: Did anybody really believe that Jhope really was going to break up with Lisa? This is just the continuation of the last chapter, I just wanted you to think that Hobi's joke was true. Ehe ehe, mischievous me😏. Anyways, see you on my next update! Bye! Bye!💖💖💖