Chapter 6

Jhope's POV

It was really fun dancing with her, she really is amazing, her smile, her eyes, her cheeks, her body, the way she moves it to the music, her cute laugh, I can tell you everything I like about her, but I'm guessing it will just make this thing longer, cuz of how long the list is. Maybe I do like her...........

After every pair was done, our teacher gave us a round of applause and acknowledgement before giving an announcement.

"So, there is a reason why I gave you this task" Our teacher said, "It was actually a small competition and me as judge" she continued.

I wonder what it's about.

As if on cue she said, "And if you're wondering why I planned this, it's because of this school's first ever Olympic games!" Our teacher said.

I heard gasps coming from everywhere, even though I escaped a gasp myself.

Our school never held an Olympic Games, I was kinda disappointed to hear that when I enrolled here as sophomore. But now they're holding one when I'm about to Graduate? Wow! Just wow! But I'm still happy though.

"Anyways, as judge of, this day's surprise talent show, I'm going to decide which one of the pairs are gonna do the opening performance representing the senior years" she stated, now I'm getting nervous.

I'm also getting mixed feelings, I wanted the winner to be me and Lisa, so that I can get close to her more, and I'd have an excuse, but on the other hand, I also don't wanna be picked, cuz I'm afraid I would screw this up in front of everyone. But I have no choice if we win or not.

"So the winning pair is......... *insert drum roll*" she paused for a bit.

The classroom was dead silent, everyone was awaiting the teacher's choice, even Yoongi hyung, who doesn't even care about any school activities.

"Pair number 7!" Our teacher finished.

After hearing that sentence, some of the students clapped their hands and cheered in encouragement, one of those students were the rest of Bangtan, but I can also hear this jealous remarks and comments.

Meanwhile, I was just there sitting in my chair, with a shocked expression, my jaws hanging, dozing off and thinking if I should be happy or nervous. I looked at Lisa's direction, since she's gonna be my partner, she also had the same expression. Both of us were Jungshooked.

"Other than that, if any of you want to participate in any sport, challenge, or activity, just sign up. You can do that in the gym, where there will be booths, one booth for each sport or activity. Each student must at least join one sport or activity. The sign up booths will be open starting this afternoon, until next week, and if a student isn't counted, he/she will be forced to play whatever the staff assigned on him/her, so might as well sign up for something your good at. The games will take place the whole, first week of next month, so afternoon classes starting today, are postponed for practice, the people in charge of the signing will tell you where the practice area is, so don't worry" our teacher explained.

Everyone in the classroom got excited at the news, I think mostly because afternoon classes from now on are postponed.

"Hyung? What sport are you gonna pick?" Jungkook asked us.

"I'm thinking of playing Basketball" Suga hyung said.

"Of course you're gonna pick that, you're the best player among all of us" I told him.

"I'm gonna decide later" Taehyung said.

"Me too" Jimin agreed with him.

"I don't really have a sport in mind" RM said.

"I'm thinking of applying for the long jump" Jin said.

"Good idea, hyung" RM said.

"I'm gonna go with the track events" Jungkook said, It's not a surprise, he's the fastest runner among all of us.

"How about you, Hobi hyung?" Taehyung asked me.

What am I gonna sign up for?

"I really didn't think about it yet" I stated the truth.

"To busy thinking of dancing a duet with your crush as the opening, huh?" Suga hyung said then smirked.

"No, I wasn't!" I defended.

"Don't deny it hyung, the look on your face earlier says it all" Jimin said.

Aish! This kid! If only he knew what was at my mind at the moment, earlier.

RING! RING!

Homeroom is over.

"Okay, class, homeroom is over. You can go to your next subject now" Our teacher said.

Everyone packed their stuff and started leaving the room one by one.

Me and my hyungs were about to go out ourselves too, until the teacher spoke.

"Hoseok? Lisa? Come here for a moment" our teacher said.

I looked around and noticed that she hadn't left yet.

"Good luck, Hobi" Suga hyung said.

"We'll wait for you outside!" Jimin said, because he, Jungkook and I have Chemistry together as second subject of the day.

I went towards our teacher's table where she and our teacher were already waiting.

Our teacher spoke as soon as I arrived, "So your first rehearsal will be this afternoon at dismissal time, which is 5:00pm, so you can sign up for the other sports/activities you wanted to enter, and same schedule for everyday until the opening, okay? And you'll meet your choreographer this afternoon too, so don't be late" she said, we both nodded.

"You may go" she told us, both of us slowly walked towards the door.

"I'll see you later then?" I told her.

"Yeah, see you later" she said with a smile, I smiled back.

God! Why are her smiles so angelic?!

As soon as we reached the door we separated ways, she went to her next subject, while I went together with Mochi, and Kookie, for ours'.

"So what happened?" Jungkook asked, curious, I guess.

"Mrs. Lee said that our practices will be held, every 5:00pm, dismissal time, from now on" I answered.

"Ooooh, I guess, both of you are gonna stay here until late at night" Jimin said, with a teasing voice.

"Here's advice, you should walk her home every after practice, cuz it might be dangerous at night" Jimin stated.

"Ummm...... Sure" I said to them.

"So, you're gonna try to get her?" Jungkook asked.

"Mhmm, I just realized that I really like her, and that I want her to be mine" I said proudly.

"Woah! How come you've suddenly changed? Earlier this morning, you said that you only had a crush on her, now, you're saying you want her?" Jimin joked.

"What? Can't a guy change?" I asked.

Besides, who can resist her?

Lisa? What have you done to my hearteu?

I hope you like me back.....

A/N: Oooohhh, did Hobi just confessed that he officially likes Lisa now? How will this turn out? And by the way, it's a double update guys. Bye! Bye! 💖💖💖

Next Chapter. Here. We. Come!