Chapter 11

3rd Person's POV

It has been a week since the dance showdown between the BTS and Blackpink, and since their little encounter there, they surprisingly got closer to each other in only a week.

Bangtan would always sit with Blackpink during lunch, so they would receive stares from  all over the room, but they would ignore it.

This caused an opportunity for Rosé to be with her crush, Jimin, but little did she know that he likes her back, because they were scared to get rejected, neither have confessed their feeling towards each other.

As for Jin and Jisoo, they became close because their dongsaengs would always tell them that they look alike, but their closeness isn't a friends thing, it's more of a frienemy kind of thing, cuz most of the time they would keep on bickering on who's more attractive, childish, I know.

On the other hand, there's Jennie and Suga, sometimes they would agree with each other and bond, but sometimes they would start dissing each other, but in the end of the day, they're good.

Things for Lisa and Jhope, just got better, day after day, but Lisa hasn't answered Jhope's question, if she likes him back, that's because Lisa wants to make sure if he really likes her and wouldn't cheat on her. Jhope walking Lisa home has been a habit for the two, they would practice together for their performance and walk home after, sometimes stop by at the park to dance with children.

And this only happened in a week!

Anyways, today is Monday, another school day for Bangtan and Blackpink.

As soon as Bangtan entered the halls, a lot of squealing, and comments can be heard from the girls, while jealousy can be seen from the boys. Blackpink, on the other hand didn't take long and followed Bangtan through the halls, Jhope immediately spotted Lisa and went to her.

"Good morning Pokpak" Jhope whispered to Lisa as soon as he was walking beside her.

Lisa turned to him with an amused face, "How did you know about my nickname?" Lisa asked.

"I always have my ways in finding out your nicknames" Jhope replied with a smile.

Lisa wasn't convinced of the answer because only her family and unnies know about her real name, she gave Jhope an intimidating look.

"Alright fine" Jhope sighed in defeat, "I got the information from your mother yesterday, when I visited you" he continued.

"Eomma!" Lisa whined even though she knew that her mother wasn't there.

Jhope leaned in to her side until, she can already feel his breath and his lips were almost touching her ear, he whispered, "Panpriya".

Then he immediately ran away from her, once Lisa heard her real name, she became annoyed.

"Jung Hoseok, if you ever tell anybody, I'll be sure that you're 6 feet below ground!" Lisa shouted and started to chase him, leaving the others confused.

Jin sighed, "If those two finally became a couple, this whole school would probably be full of annoyed complaints" he said.

Everybody agreed, "Yep, even though their ways of cheering up the mood is helpful, it can also be annoying" V said.

"Says the weird alien" Jimin said.

"Oh shut up shortie hyung" V said making Suga laugh.

"Even if you're trying to mock a person, you're still polite" Suga stated, then continued chuckling.

V pouted at that.

???'s POV

As I was walking through the hallways of my new school, I was almost hit by a guy who was running through the hallways, after he realized that, he turned his head to me while still running and shouted a "Mianhe!".

Not long after, I also saw a girl running after the guy, "Jhope you come back here!" she said.

Wait! Why does that name sound familiar?

No! It can't be........

Lisa's POV

I decided to stop chasing him because I was out of breath and there's only 5 minutes 'til my first class.

Jhope noticed that I stopped so he also did and went to me, "Are you okay?" He asked me while panting.

"Yeah, but seriously though, don't tell anybody about that, and class is starting soon" I said.

"Alright I promise I won't tell anyone without your permission, and I'll bring you to your first class" he said.

I nodded then smiled at him.

~Boring Time Skip~

After track practices, I rushed over to our homeroom with a smile on my face, I was in a good mood, well, technically I'm always in a good mood, I don't remember the last time I was in a bad mood. Anyway, I was surely happy today, because surprisingly, I am a fast runner, our coach said, it's because of my long legs and strong stamina, I seem to have found a sport that I'm actually good at!

The hallways were quiet in this time, because most of the students would already go home. I turned to a corner, where our homeroom would be on in, as I did, I saw Jhope outside the classroom door, and he was talking to a girl I didn't know.

Maybe she's the new girl.......

I walked to them, as soon as Jhope noticed me, he immediately waved at me, the girl turned around, she was a very pretty girl, by the way. I'm not that kind of people who are clingy and possessive, and I also trusted Jhope, so I just shrugged it off.

I smiled to him and the girl, she looked like our age.

"Oh! Sewon, this is Lisa, she's my favorite person in the world, aside from my parents" Jhope introduced me, which made me blush, the girl was smiling sweetly at me, so I returned it.

"And Lisa, this is Sewon, my childhood best friend from primary school, can you believe it? We're in the same school again" he said excitedly, jumping up and down, while clapping like a seal.

The girl and I both chuckled at Jhope's silliness, "Anyeonghaseyo! My full name is Lalisa Manoban, I'm originally Thai, but I moved here not too long ago, and seeing as you and Jhope have been close in elementary, I'm assuming that we're in the same age, I hope we'll be great friends" I said with my famous heart warming smile.

She smiled back, "Anyeong! My full name is Park Sewon, Korean, and yes you're correct we're in the same age, cuz I heard a lot about you just now, from Hobi, over there" She said while pointing to a blushing Jhope.

I giggled, "So wanna be friends?" I asked taking out my hand for her to receive.

She nodded, "Sure" then she took my hand and shook it.

Jhope interrupted our friendly moment, "Oh Sewon, sorry but Lisa and I have practice, do you mind if we start, you can just watch or-" he suggested but was cut off.

"Ani! I'll just be a burden to you, besides, since I'm new, I have a lot of studying to do in order to catch up" she said while waving her hands.

Jhope nodded in a agreement, "If you're sure... " he said.

"Yes, I'm sure, we'll just catch up tomorrow, bye for now, and nice meeting you Lisa-ssi" she said.

I smiled, she's a nice girl, "And to you too" I said and bowed to her.

She then left the classroom, leaving us to practice our dance.

Sewon's POV

Just you wait Lalisa, I will take Jhope back and make him mine.

A/N: Ooohhhh, another character, it seems like this one's a possessive one. If you're asking, Sewon is not an idol, I just thought of the name, and write it, I was planning on making Momo the new character instead of Sewon, but I just can't bring myself to make my Twice bias a bad guy here, I just love her so much, but not as much as Lisa. Anyway, Vote if you like the chapter, and Comment your thoughts! Bye! Bye!💖💖💖