Layla chuckled." Come with me and we will see if Marcus and Mia left anything."

Lindsey gasped dramatically glaring at me." You better-left anything young girl or.."

"Not my fault that you were late and I couldn't just leave that delicious food alone when it was literally calling for me." I shrugged innocently.

"How dare you! It was calling and waiting for me!"

"Okay, now Lindsey go and stuff your stomach before you jump on my girl," Jason muttered standing in front of me engulfing me in a hug kissing my forehead while hiding me from her glares as I was his new game that he was hiding from the other kids.

"Als,o my baby girl needs more food to grow and be stronger." Then he whispered only for me to hear"and to carry our future babies." Earning a nudge from me in his stomach making him wince in pain.

"Are you okay Jason?" Layla asked concerned after hearing Jason's wince.

"Yeah, peachy mom." He raised a high thumb up for her.

"Okay, I am literally dying of starvation here. Let's go, Layla." Lindsey whined pulling Layla's arm childly earning a chuckle from her.

I actually never saw that side of Lindsey and I like it.

She looks free, happy and natural.

Unlike when she is on gang works or acting as a wise principle.

She is really something.

I get why Boss loved her.

After they left Jason held my hand." Come on we gotta spend some time on our spot before we sleep like old times." He finished, pulling me with him leading the way to the rooftop that had a breathtaking view of the sky that was shinning with the scattered stars and the wind blowing caressing our faces gently.

I was thinking about what I just discovered about Lindsey.

I mean seriously Jason's family is so complicated and weird but in a good way and I like it, to be honest.

I guess his aunt which is his father's sister and Jasmine's mother is the only stable and normal family I know, however, they are so kind and I love them. I actually missed them and I wish to meet them again after they come from their trip.

After a moment of silence, as we both were admiring the beautiful view while Jason wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him as he placed a kiss on my forehead, we started talking.

"Ugh, I missed my baby." I sighed thinking about my motorcycle that I haven't ridden for a while since I was riding with Damon, Blake or Jason and sometimes Jane.

I felt Jason's body tense then he looked at me shocked with his eyes looking at me widely. "What baby? You have a baby?" He asked his tone high, filled with confusion and sadness. "Mia I never touched or kissed a woman except you and here you are saying that you have a baby and missed him? Also, who is the guy huh? A gang member or some stranger you don't know?" He then gasped dramatically while I kept looking at him amused by his dramatic outburst, holding myself from laughing."Oh my god, maybe you had a boyfriend or have? And he is taking care of the child. Oh my god my heart is shattered into tiny piec--"

"Jason snap out of it!" I slapped his cheek then burst into laughter.

"What? You are laughing? I really don't find it funny at all."

"Jason baby you are so damn stupid and a drama queen. I was talking about my motorcycle"

"Oh.." he cleared his throat shifting in his place realizing how stupid and dumb he is and I couldn't help but smile.

I hold his face with my both hands forcing him to face me.
"Jason my dork, I told you and I will say it again I never loved or thought about any other man except you nor kissed or let anyone touched me as well. You are the only one I care about and it will always be like that even if you are still hiding some shit. I am tired of denying and hiding my feelings towards you so you have nothing to worry about you dumb ass!" I finished knocking our heads together gently as he smiled with his eyes sparkling.

"I know and I am sorry for my dramatic scene." He smiled sheepishly.

"Its okay you have always been a drama queen anyway." I shrugged then laughed while he rolled his eyes then leaned in to kiss me.

Damn! I never get tired of kissing him.

In fact, I never have enough of him.

He broke the kiss making me groan in frustration while he chuckled then pecked my nose.

"You know you look so sexy riding your motorcycle."

"Yeah, I already know it." I shrugged proudly teasing him as he just smirked kissing my cheek.

"I am addicted to kissing you." He confessed then pecked my cheek again.

"Yeah, I noticed. You can't leave my face alone. My cheeks, nose, mouth and forehead."

"Don't act like you don't feel the same about kissing me."

I shrugged and he scoffed, " yeah that's why you groaned when I broke the kiss."

I sighed." Fine, I can't get enough of kissing you as well."

He smirked in victory." That's all I wanted to hear love." Then he pecked my cheek again.

"You know? I always thought that you will end up buying a motorcycle." Jason stated, looking at me blankly.

"And why is that?"

"Because when your dad bought you a car to make me stop picking you up or stop you walk for his public image. You didn't like it and refused to ride it saying that you preferred walking in the air or my car as its roof would be open."

"I still don't get it." I shook my head confused.

"I mean you never liked the closed transportation. You like the wind, the air that makes your hair fly making you feel free and relax. I always noticed that in you whenever I picked you up. You always let your hair down making it blend with the air closing your eyes smiling warmly at the relaxing feeling. "

"Yeah, you are right. I never noticed I was doing or enjoying it that much, to be honest." I nodded in agreement to what he said replaying all those memories in my head.

"You also are like a free bird. You were always brave and honest and didn't give a shit about anyone except your loved ones and that's what I truly admired about you. " he took a deep breath then continued." You took so many shits from us and kept strong for too long, even when Sandra was treating you bad you stood your ground not affected by her. And with all that you were always happy making up anyone's day with only a sweet word from you or just seeing your beautiful smile. You always thought positively and happily about the world b..but I took all of that from you. I am sorry Mia."

I don't know why he was saying all of that suddenly. And I didn't know how to respond to it either.

I mean he is right in everything and I now noticed that he knew me better than myself.

He kept watching and analyzing me. He saw things I never saw or thought about myself.

He is truly guilty and he means it.

So all I could say or respond on what he said was, " I love you Jason and with you, by my side, you will fix me again mending all the broken pieces of me bringing the happiness and light to my life again. You already made me feel happier so it's about time till I change and enjoy life again." I caught the tear that slipped from his eye cupping his face then took him in a deep and passionate kiss.

I love that boy, even after all the things he did to me and broke me I still can't stay away from him.

I know that he did what he did for a reason and I am sure that what he is hiding will really hurt me more, so, I will just wait for him.