She checked to make sure she had all of her weapons and equipment. When that was done she checked into the space where she slept.

She made sure she didn't leave anything at all, even any sign that could help the enemy side to know anything about her.

When that was done she went to grab Keira. It was a simple process, she sneaked around the camp over to Keira's space and snuck inside.

The Nymph was already packed and was sitting on her bed waiting for the Goddess. Artemis nodded in greeting and the two snuck outside the base.

She ran into the woods, debating whether to look back. She didn't. The two ran into the woods, waiting for nightfall to come again so Artemis could power up to flash them away.

Once Midnight hit she focused on her energy and Keira's energy. She imagined Olympus' throne room and in a quick second a bright flash occurred and the two disappeared.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

The Olympians sat on their thrones, all waiting for Apollo to show up so they could commence their meeting on the war and try to find Artemis.

Apollo appeared, he looked slightly concerned but not too much. Since Artemis had betrayed Percy Jackson Apollo had already become distant with his twin.

He was slightly concerned that she was missing, but he felt that the Goddess deserved it.

Apollo apologized for being late and took a seat in his throne. Zeus scanned the throne room before nodding, noting all that were supposed to be there were.

He quietly coughed. Zeus was actually saddened and tried to become a better king ever since the last month of losing his daughter.

Zeus shook his head to get rid of the grief. He cleared his throat, "Does anyone have any information worth considering on this day?"

Nobody rose a hand. Another day of unknown, another day that Artemis would be still missing. Or at least that was what everyone thought.

A dull flash blinked into existence in the middle of the throne room. When the blinding light died down, there were two figures standing in the middle of the throne room.

The taller one was being supported by the smaller one. When their eyes were rid of the lingering blinding effect, they saw a tired Artemis being supported by a black-haired Nymph.

Zeus was immediately on his feet and running to go help the Nymph hold Artemis. Zeus grabbed the Goddess and checked to make sure she wasn't in any fatal condition.

When he was done checking on her, he turned to Apollo and commanded the Sun God to heal Artemis. Reluctantly Apollo flashed Artemis and himself to his temple where he would heal his twin.

Zeus turned to the Nymph to question her but the Nymph was gone. Zeus growled, the feeling of the unknown uneased him.

He released the Gods to go about there ways until the Moon Goddess would awake. And so the Gods left, leaving Zeus to ponder what happened to his daughter.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

It took 5 days. 5 days for the Goddess to awake from her unconsciousness. But when she did awake she felt much stronger, she had fully gained all of her Godly powers back.

And it felt great. Artemis hopped off the medical table she laid on and called to Apollo that she was healed and was awake.

Apollo flashed in immediately and did some last minute check overs to make sure his twin was actually okay. He nodded after his inspections.