♡•2•♡

The murderer before me had a dark green mask over his face that lit up with a creepy face. He also had a few guns hiding in his jacket area. He also seemed to have a taser and a few bombs.

I kept my mouth shut and he dropped down to the ground to examine the body.

I looked down at him and I pretended to be shocked and frozen. He was looking through the news reporters jacket for something.

He must have caught me staring at him because a few seconds after he looked up at me in question,

"Do you mind?"

I blinked a few times then looked over at Travis. Travis had a more calm expression. He looked over at me and gave me a slight smile then mouthed the word

"This happens a lot"

I nodded my head and rubbed the back of it.

So many times I had brought people in here just to take their lives. Of course, Travis didn't mind until he was stuck cleaning up my mess after I had to kill every witness. He lost a lot of customers and his bar was known as "Deaths Door" because of all the people that got killed but it wasn't too bad.

Some of his regulars were used to it and wouldn't call the police since they did suspicious stuff themselves.

I looked around the room and could notice a few new people as well as the regulars just staring once in a while. The new people seemed shocked but not all of them. A few seemed to be friends of the regulars and didn't care much.

I looked back over at the mysterious killer and he was still looking through the news reporters jacket.

I heard Travis sigh then speak,

"What is it your looking for?" The guy looked up at Travis and got up off the ground.

He walked over to the table and whispered something into Travis' ear.

Travis stepped out of the bar table and walked over to the body.

"Someone call 911!" I heard someone scream.

I turned to look around the room and some girl took out there phone frantically typing away.

I hoped over the booth and looked down at Travis. I gave him a pleading smile and he rolled his eyes. He took a pair of gloves out of his pocket and a gun.

He put the gloves on his hand and gave me the gun.

I looked back around the room and before she could call them I brought the gun up and pointed it towards them.

She noticed the gun and dropped her phone.

"I won't call plea-please just let me live!" She yelled.

"No can do," I mumbled.

I reached in my pocket and took out around. I loaded up the gun and pointed it back at them.

"Please I have a fiancé an-and he'll kill you if you hurt me! He's really po-powerful!" She said nervously.

"Ye well I got a life too and if it means taking one life to save a bunch sure." I began to walk closer to her and she backed up all the way into her booth.

"Please, I'll give you 3 million dollars!" She shouted.

"O?" I replied.

She took out a chequebook and began to write up a check for 3 million.

She placed the check in front of me and smiled. I smiled back at her and pulled the trigger of the gun.

Her eyes widened as the bullet hit her head. Her eyes began to slowly shut and she began to fall back against her seat.

I picked up the check off the table and shoved it in my pocket. The lady laid barely alive on the booth and I smirked.

"You bit-bitch.." She coughed out.

I gave her one last smile before shooting a bullet right through her heart. The blood dropped creating a huge puddle of blood all over the seat.

I turned back to look at Travis and he had a card in his hand. He handed it over to the masked guy and then looked at me.

"Oh come on seriously." He mumbled.

"Uh sorry but this time I got you something that should cover everything I owe you," I replied giving him a half smile.

I pulled the check out of my pocket and he walked over to me. He took the gloves off his hands and took the check.

"3 million? What rich bitch did you kill?" He asked concerned.

"Uh, I have no idea apperntally she was somebodies fiancé," I replied.

Travis groaned annoyed and put the check back in his pocket.

We looked around the bar and everyone seemed to be calm.

"Listen its best you guys leave now so when they find the body of this chic they don't suspect it was any of you," Travis said.

Everyone got out of there seats said goodbye to each other and left. The only ones left in the building (alive) were Travis, that murderer, and me.

Travis handed me a pair of gloves and I put them on.

The guy that was still in here with us began to walk towards the door but before he did he threw a piece of paper down onto the ground.

He walked out of the bar and Travis went to look at the paper. I went back to searching the girl for anything I could find.

Money, credit cards, jewelry, whatever I could find.

I found a few credit cards and made sure to take her phone. I also found a drivers license and a few loads of cash. I placed them down on the table and then went back to searching.

I found a small a letter in her jacket and pulled it out. I slowly opened it up with the gloves and read it carefully,

Dear Attendant,
You are invited to the celebration of Mr. Lycan and soon to be Mrs. Lycan on July 15th at 10pm.

I put the letter down on the table and picked her phone up. I turned on the phone and had no trouble getting in. I began to scroll through her messages.

"So what did that guy want?" I asked Travis well reading a conversation between her and her Fiancé.

"Hm, he seemed to be looking for someone. The card the news reporter had was an information piece meaning if he typed the code in online he could get certain info." Travis replied.

"Whos he looking for?"

"Uh, some chic by the name of Serena Draft. Apperntally she was marrying someone by the name of Aaron Lycan."

I felt myself freeze up a bit.

"Uh, Travis.." I replied.

"Yes?"

"Uh, I sorta just killed the chic he was looking for."