♡•6•♡

▪Aphmau POV▪

I finally pulled up at Dotties Parlor and hopped out of my car. I opened up the door to her shop and looked around.

On the side of the walls, you could see a mirrors and chairs set up so that people could sit down and have their makeup done. It was quite busy today as well. There were only a few empty seats out of the many in the room.

I looked ahead at the desk and noticed Dottie sitting there well on her phone. I smirked and walked towards the desk. I took a bit of cash out of my pocket and placed it down.

Dottie looked up at me and I smiled.

"I need you to make me look like her," I replied pulling out a picture of Serena.

She gave me a grin and put the money in the cash register before walking to an empty seat.

I pulled out the seat and sat down. Dottie approached me and began to work her magic.

"How long do you got?" She asked picking up a few things.

"About 3 hours at the most then I need to get the rest ready and head up. You wanna join us or?"

"No, I think I'd rather stay away from it this time. Who knows what you'll decide to plan and personally I want to stay out of it." She replied laughing.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face and she began to work on my hair.

"I'll have everything done in a few hours so for now just sit still."

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After about 3 hours Dottie finally finished my makeup and hair. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out.

Travis.

I answered Travis' call and held up my phone to my ear.

"Whats up?" I asked pushing a bit of my hair back.

"We have everything set up for tonight. I'm going to stay back though and watch because he may be suspicious if you're old friend happens to be me of all people. Katelyn is going to come for sure so can you pick her up from the bar after. She'll give you everything you need to get ready."

"Yea I'll be there in a few I got to pick up KC to see if she's gonna come."

"Alright see you soon." He mumbled into the phone.

"See ya." I took my phone away from my ear and turned it off.

I put it in my pocket and stared at the mirror.

"I've got to go pick up KC I'll see you around."

▪Kawaii Chans POV▪

The bell to my shop rang and my head immediately jolted up. The man from earlier walked into the shop an annoyed look on his face.

He stopped at the front desk and I gave him a smile. He seemed to relax a bit and I turned to the back room to get his suit. After digging through some clothes I pulled out his suit.

I walked back to the front desk and placed it down. He picked up the suit and gave me a small smile.

"So whats the suit for?" I asked putting one arm on the table then leaning on it.

"Oh, just some engagement party that a 'friend' of mine is having." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

I giggled and felt my face heat up a bit.

"I'd like to put on the suit here if that's okay?" He asked holding up the suit.

I nodded my head and pointed over at the change rooms. He walked over, locked the door and began to try on his suit.

"Miss!" He called out.

"Y-yes!" I replied.

"Could you help me with something..." He mumbled shyly.

My face turned red and I walked towards the change room door. I opened it up. The suit fit him perfectly and the only thing left was the tie.

His face was a bit red and he looked to the side.

"I'm not really sure how to tie these things."

I giggled again at that and took the tie from his hands.

"You'd think someone like you could tie a tie..." I mumbled as I began to put the tie around his neck.

I moved closer to his body my chest only inches away from his face. I hardly managed to stay on my feet since he sat so far back.

I felt the atmosphere getting tenser as I finished up.

"Ther-" Before I could finish what I was saying I slipped on my feet and fell straight into him.

My face landed on his chest only not too far from his crotch. I immediately got up and backed away.

"Kawaii Chan is so so sorry she didn't mean to!" I called out.

I heard the bell to my shop ring and I sighed in my mind. I ran towards the door and noticed Aphmau as she walked in.

"Aphmau~Senpai!" I called out.

I jumped into her arms and she looked at me rather confused.

I looked over my shoulders and noticed Zane walking our way.

"Excuse me." He mumbled pushing past us.

The bell on the door rang and I looked up at Aphmau. A huge smirk spread across her face and my face flushed a deep red.

"Jeez, what did you do to the man should've seen his pants.." Aphmau said out loud giving me a wink.

"Aphmau~Senpai!!" I called out face blushing.

She chuckled and grabbed onto my arm.

"Come let's grab Katelyn I've also got a man to seduce!"