Chapter 7 : Whoosh

Start from the beginning

"Like how we used to back in High School?"

"Exactly the same thing till we're in college."

Without anything more, all of us rushed to get ready. I strip of my clothes and put on my ripped jeans, black shirt and my green leather jacket. I put on my leg brace and topped it off with my black Adidas cap on my head. I slip in a bottle of pills in my jacket pocket. My phone in my back pocket. I put in my earpiece and left the room.

All of us head out and to my car. Raiden wanted to drive but I shooed him off. He was worried that we could all die. I have been driving this car my whole life and I am still alive. Jean called shotgun, Raiden had to sit at the back but I gave him the chance to play his playlist. He's still happy.

Then he started playing Britney Spears and Vanessa Carlton. Along with Natasha Bedingfield.

"Hit me baby, one more time!"

"Making my way downtown, walking fast. Faces pass and I'm homebound."

"I got a pocket, got a pocket full of sunshine. I got a love and I know that It's all mine oh..."

It were all nice songs to jam to but I was the one driving. The struggle to not jam along to it is definitely huge. I have a mission and it is to keep them alive. Not dead.

Speaking of mission, tomorrow is the day that I will take up the courage and risk everything to help Loki escape from S.H.I.E.L.D. So today, if my plan tomorrow fails, at least I had fun the day before.

I pull up in the parking lot. I switched off the engine and we went out of the car. We look at the blue glass building with the name in bright red.

"It's the legendary mall."

Loki might be known as mischievous but that does not mean he's the only one.

We walk towards the mall and began our mall adventure. First stop : The Arcade. Like we always do, car racing game is the first one. I took the green car, Raiden took the red car and Jean took the blue. As soon as the race started, we were no longer friends but competitors. We are very competitive although, we do have our limits. In the end, I won. Kinda expected.

"Look at the condition of the car! Even though you're first, look at how bad you car became. This is why I kept on saying I should drive instead."

"Oh shut it, Raiden. You're just jealous that I won."

We went on to basketball. Raiden won that. The bike, Jean won that. The handgun game, I won that obviously. And the games went on. We all had our own special talents. I usually won the bike game but ever since the incident, I never once played that game anymore. I was a bike person. Never once I used a car back then. With what happened to Tony's parents, I fear riding a car but I got over it. That was only after the incident or else I would have my superbike and the rest, a car of their own.

The last game before we left was the Arcade Dance game. I sat aside, watching the two idiots attempting to dance. Jean occasionally hitting Raiden because he was winning and she wasn't. I wonder when will they work.

I laughed hysterically at the two. As I was observing the two, the timer clicked. I took my pill out and place one in my mouth. I reached out for my bottle of water that I bought earlier and took a long sip from it. The song ended and all of us left to Toys 'r' us.

We put on the masks, swung the swords. Raiden had Thor's mask, cape and hammer. Jean had Steve's mask and shield. I had the Ironman's head and hand. Unexpectedly, we became the mascot in the store. The three of us performed a fight scene.