"Well well, the Calvary's here. Your too late, I've already sold many shipments of his blood. Even if you free him, everyone else will be after him!" A black jackle laughed.

"Where is he?" Rouge growled. Sonic wasn't in this room, but there was a small crate of viles, "what did you do?"

I looked at the red fluid inside each vile, blood. Sonic's blood.

"It's worth millions for one drop. Now that there's a surplus the value has dropped, but only enough to ensure it's value to my name," The Jackle smirked.

This was pissed me off. I hated vampires, but that fact that Sonics blood was being sold really pissed me off. Why the hell is this pissing me off so much? I took a few viles, without him noticing. I noticed Mephalis, Silver and Scourge talking to each other. Tails pulled me back with them.

"Y-" he was cut off by the wall being broken down from the other side.

"Damn it," a yellow vampire was pushed through the wall and landed in the shelf across from it.

"What the hell happened?!" The jackle growled.

"The kid took a bite out of me," he growled.

"Shit that's a problem," Scourge looked at the gaping hole in the wall.

Sonic was slowly walking towards us. He looked different, he had sharp claws and his fangs were clear to see. He had a visious stare as his eyes glowed an unfamiliar red.

PoV: Sliver

This was a huge problem. I knew I smelt Sonic's fresh blood, but the other vampire blood in a air sent bad signs. I didn't want it to be true, but it was... and Sonic had the blood dripping from the corner of his mouth to prove it. We need to get mortal blood into him, fast.

"Rouge, I need your help," I pulled her away from the fight.

  Sonic stepped forward for an attack. He was the most powerful of all of us, but only showed it like this. Fleetaway stood no chance without those viles to heal him. Shadow and Tails were mearly shocked at the sudden change. Scourge and Mephalis were trying to pin Sonic down long enough for me to help.

"What's wrong with him? What happened?" She asked, tears stinging her eyes.

"Sonic drank vampire blood. Other than his own, vampire blood has a sort of intoxicating effect. This is what happens. That bite mark on Fleetaway's arm is proof enough," I explained, "I can stop this but..."

"You need mortal blood," she sighed, "just do it."

I took her hand and numbed her finger. I took a vile of Sonic's blood that rolled this way and opened it. I only drank as much as I needed, just over enough to cancel out Fleetaway's blood. I knew she felt weak after that. I tilted the vile into her mouth, she would be fine in a few minutes.

"Sliver!" Scourge grabbed Sonic who had practicly killed Fleetaway, "Now!"

I ran over and grabbed him. Once I had him tight in my grip I made sure our fangs connected and forced Rouge's blood through them.

"What the hell are you doing!" I ignore Shadow's yelling, "you can't just drain Rouge and kiss him!"

"Hey dumbass! Let Silver work, get over here and shoot this fucker already!" Scourge shouted.

"Silver make sure Sonic doesn't throw up after that," Mephalis reminded me.

  Sonic stopped pushing back, his breathing calmed down. It was canceled out, but I gave him all of it so he'd stay relaxed. He collapsed in my arms, the regular emerald color glistened in his eyes again.

"Sliver?" He was weak... burns from silver metal over his arms and legs, "when... did you get here?"

"Just now," I kissed his nose and sat back with him.

Infinite dissapeared during the battle. Fleetaway was dead after a gun shot. Rouge was perfectly fine now. Sonic was asleep in my arms. I carried him back to Rouge's home, we made it just before the sunrise. That ment we couldn't go back to the hut. So I stayed and watched over Sonic while the others stayed down with the mortals. It was a peaceful day to rest.

PoV: 3rd Person

Infinite walked back to the room were they fought. Fleetaway was left there. Most of the viles of Sonic's blood shattered leaving the blood on the ground useless as it mixed with broken glass and dust. One vile alone survived. Infinite picked it up and opened it. He used a dropper to drip it into Fleetaway's mouth.

  First drop.

  The silver bullet was forced out of Fleetaway's heart by the same green light that saved Sonic before.

  Second drop.

  All wounds closed and healed without a single scar.

Third drop.

  A dead cold heart began to beat once more.

~~~

I liked this chapter. Again sorry for being to buzzed to type anything properly yesterday, but I did have fun.

Let me know how you're enjoying the story so far.

See ya soon~😄