"You can't break a pinky promise, this shit is for life."

Jos pov-

I trudge into the house, it's been the longest day ever. Doing split shifts was a lot more challenging than I expected, I did not want to be dragging my ass in at 2 am.

I noticed that there was empty bottles of beer everywhere, one empty bottle of vodka, and a wine bottle that was half empty. Someone is either fucked up or there's mutual fucked up people here.

I strip out of my scrubs and change into my pajamas, then jump into me bed. It was pitch black in my room, so I feel around for Veronica. When I don't feel her, I shoot up. Was she on the couch? I groan and roll off of my bed, tiptoeing into the living room. I peak over the couch, but don't see her laying there.

Curiosity gets the best of me as I make my way towards Roni's room. I crack the door open slightly, the sight behind the door had me mildly appalled. There was two things I didn't need to see tonight: Veronica fucking naked and Matty asleep on top of her. "Holy shit. Holy motherfucking shit." I whisper to myself, slowly closing the door behind me.

I smirk, this bitch really out here living her best life. I shake my head and creep back into my room, at least I get to sleep alone tonight.

Roni pov

I groan as the light gleamed through the curtains, my head was absolutely on fire from the hangover. I look at the clock beside me, 1:47. Holy shit, I literally missed work, I'm gonna be fired. I start to panic and push the body off of me. Wait. There's a body on top of me.

I look over and saw Matty's shirtless body on me, I push him off slowly. I look down at myself and notice that I had no motherfucking clothes on. Oh shit, maybe we celebrated too hard. I groan and put on clothes quickly.

I'm running out of the room when I see Joselyn wearing a big smirk as she's spooning cereal into her mouth. "Good morning sleepyhead." Jos says obnoxiously. "Good morning, goodbye. I'm late for work." I say and she shakes her head. "No need, you had my alarm clock set for your time. I noticed you weren't in bed and guessed you were out of it somewhere because of the alcohol all over the place. So, I called in sick for you and acted like you. Sorry, I just didn't think you'd want to be awake." She explains and I smile gratefully.

"Thank you so much, my head hurts so much. My legs are aching and my back hurts." I say and she smirks again. "So, sleep in your bed last night?" She asks and I nod slowly. "Matty was out of the house for the night and I wanted my bed back." I lie and she just nods her head painfully slow.

"Interesting, so where is he?" She asks and I shrug. "No idea." I say and make myself a bowl of Froot Loops. "Interesting." She says and I sigh. There was no point in hiding it from her, she seems like she knows already. "You know?" I ask and she nods.

"Opened the door and saw your naked ass body and him sleeping on top of you." She explains and I nod awkwardly. "Well, sorry about the nudity." I mumble and she laughs loudly.

"Well, are you going to explain?" She asks and I groan. "We had too much to drink and had too much fun. It's not my first time so I mean it wasn't bad." I say and she grins. "Congrats, you now have a fuck buddy." She jokes and my eyes widen. "Wait, no way. It was one time." I exclaim.

"Only one time until you're craving it and I'm not home. Plus if he moves in we would pay less for rent, individually that is" She suggests and I shrug. "You get what you get and don't throw a fit." I mumble and she laughs. "Anyways, when your headache goes away, I wanna go out to eat for mid-afternoon lunch." She says and I nod. "I'm gonna go sleep it off." I tell her and turn back towards my room.

Matty was actually awake, but had a shirt on this time. "Good morning." I say and lay back down beside him. "Good afternoon." He replies an throws his arm over my waist. "Should we talk?" I suggest and he nods.

"I'm sorry about last night, we were both hammered. I mean, it was consensual I promise." He mumbles and I nod. "I trust that it was. Thank you. Anyways, I don't want this to affect our friendship and I appreciate you." I tell him and he smiles. "Agreed." He high fives.

"We could act like a couple and Jos would be fine with it because of rent being lower individually." I suggest and he sucks air through his teeth. "Well, you guys really do tell each other everything." He says and I nod.

"I mean she kind of walked in to us, not in the action but the result. So, she had the right to further investigate. Anyways, I'm trying to nap this hangover off, goodnight." I rant and close my eyes. Next thing I know I'm being pulled into his chest. "Goodnight." He mumbles.

"Wake up dumb bitch." I hear a voice say as I'm being shook around. "I'm out here trying to nap, stop." I groan. "It is 7 o'clock, wake the fuck up idiot." Joselyn yells and grabs my arm.

"I don't wanna." I moan. "You've only been awake for 10 minutes today, get up. We're going to eat and have an us night." Jos whines. "Fine." I mumble and quite literally roll off of my bed, my ass hitting the ground. "Did you intend to be down there?" Jos asks and I shake my head. "Not particularly, help me up." I say and stick my arms up. She sighs and pulls me up.

"Get ready loser, we're going to eat." She says and goes towards the living room. I mock her in my own voice and head towards the bathroom.

"So, are you going to continue your little fwb thing?" She asks and I shrug. "Don't know, but I suggested us being together so the rent is lower." I admit and she nods. "Might as well." She says and I laugh.

"Well, you're not angry at me for it?" I ask while taking a bite of my baked potato. "No, it's your sex life and your body, so your choice. I hate the choice at hand, but it's your right." She explains and I nod. "I appreciate that, but I mean is it not awkward?" I ask and she gives me a look.

"Of course it's fucking awkward, my best friend is literally fucking that curly headed twat. However, if you're happy I'm happy." She explains and I chuckle. "Hoe life or no life." I joke and she puts her glass up. "Cheers to that." She says and we clink our glasses together.

"Just please don't do it while I'm home." She pleads and I nod. "Well, I can promise that it won't happen while you're home." I say and stick my pinky out for her. "You can't break a pinky promise, this shit is for life." She says and links our pinky.

HI WEIRD ASS CHAPTER SORRY.. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHITTY CHAPTER