Please dont go

Ramon POV
Months passed and Alissa and I grew closer, yet not close enough to tell her those secrets. I wouldn't want to bury my sadness on her, because i don't know what she had to deal with. 

Her birthday is tomorrow and she would be out of the orphanage. Same as me, i didn't wanted to leave her alone as a birthday gift i wanted to get my insurance i had and buy us a house.

Not as a couple but i knew she came her with nothing and I wouldn't want her struggle. So I bought us a new house.

For her 18th birthday i had no money left since each penny i had went to the house so I decided to draw a picture of both of us.

In my sketchpad i had notes written down about her, stalker i know but i wanted to know her better and I invaded her personal diary to get some and know what was her likes and dislikes of her perfect house.

As 12am struck i slipped the sketchpad under her pillow and went to sleep.

This was the drawing

It looked something like what we would of looked like

The next morning I woke up to sobbing.

Was she that amused at the drawing?

Alissa POV
I woke up with the sun shining ever so brightly i was finally 18

A New Start

I looked at my pillow as i saw the sketchpad.

Did he draw something?

I flipped through the pages as I found the one he draw.

It was perfect the details of how my hair actually falls and his facial structure. It was so beautiful.

Wait hold on what does this page have in it?

'Things i learned about Alissa'
I looked through it, and i found it oddly strange, where did i find those sentences so familiar?

THEN IT HIT ME
HE READ MY FUCKING DIARY

I wasn't angry or sad more like disappointed was he really my friend because he thought i had a horrible past?

He used me. He wanted information to just know who i was.

I OPENED UP TO HIM

The next thing i know i was sobbing really loudly

I saw Ramon woke up and smiled and said happy birthday.

Bullshit.

He didn't care about me. He never did.

I ran out of the orphanage to where the nearest town was. I sat down at a park and bawled my eyes out.

Here i am sitting thinking that my 18th birthday would be good but my life was forever filled with lies.

Ramon POV
Fuck Fuck Fuck she saw

I put on my jacket and ran behind her.

She was fast. I was running out of breath but i saw her running to the direction of the park bench.

She was crying, her eyes was puffy and her face  was pale. She hates me.

URGH RAMON WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE A SCREW UP.

I already lost my sister and i am not losing her.

I ran up to her. When she saw me she was about to run away I grabbed her.

"Let me go!" she cried as she tried to free her grip from me.

"No i wouldn't i would never let you go not now or ever. Im sorry I invaded your privacy i just wanted to know you and for that I'm sorry!" I exclaimed.

She didn't care she was still going to run. So i did the unthinkable.

I KISSED HER.