Alissa

Alissa's POV
When we head back to the camp site it was already close to dark, talking to him was good. We had so much in common. We had to share a tent as roommates as we obliged to share everything together.

He pitched up the tent as i got a fire going. Those tomboy days really paid off. I went inside the tent to see how closed up it was and only one mattress could of fit.

Nice going Alissa, For being lost and then dragging the hot boy into this also.

I frowned and start making the tent a little more home like as Roman went by the fire and started to draw. I admired him while putting the stuff into the tent.

The way his eyebrows were joined close together and his moving to the rhythm of the pencil.

He was perfect. I went by him to roast marshmallows but my attempts was futile  because they would just be burnt.

Thanks To Ramon.

"What are you drawing?" i asked trying to break the ice.

"Mmm you." He replied not even moving his eyes out the drawing

"Oh oka- WAIT WHAT." I said

" You're my inspiration, i just had to draw you."
He said sweetly yet stern

Those word bounced in my head like when a child realizes they are going Disneyland for the first time

I had no problem with it, In fact i didn't mind at all.

"Can I See?" I asked curiously

He thought about it and slowly moved the sketch pad towards me

Oh My God

This was beautiful, my drawings was utter shit compared to this.

He had every detail straight to the light brown hair i was getting after the black dye was now fading.

He even had the tie i had on my hand right now.

"Wow, This is really beautiful." I said still looking in astonishment at the drawing.

There was one thing i noticed about Roman, and that was he never genuinely smiled, it changed that night. He smiled at me.

He was coming closer to me and wayyy closer to my lips WAIT WHAT I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS.

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips and waited for the kiss that never came.

But a slight Tap on my shoulder

"Is everything okay? I just came to grab my sketch pad." He said looking confused

" He said looking confused

BOI WHAT?!?!?!