"YAH JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN YOU DUMB FUCK." Y/N screamed the whole way to the car. Once Jungkook opened the car door he threw her over the passenger seat broke her neck and died.

Just kidding.

Jungkook had put her in the passenger seat aggressively he bent over to pull her seatbelt on.

"Listen you little fuck I know how to put on a seatbelt."

"Just shut the fuck up, before I fucking do something I'll regret"

"Do what!?"

'Kiss you'

"I said shut the fuck up!!" He yelled.

"You're a bitch!" Y/N yelled, "I might be a bitch, but trust me. I can be more than a bitch if I need to" Jungkook yelled and slammed the passenger seat shut.

You saw him walk around the car to the drivers seat, he got in and quickly and started the engine and drove off.

The whole ride was quiet, you took glances of him while driving. He kept clenching his jaw, gripping hard on the steering wheel, his gaze completely focused on the road.

'He looks mighty fine' you quickly cleared your inner thoughts, you were pissed you were just enjoying some great ass food Jackson had bought for you.

"Jungkook slow down, you're going way to fast!" You said at noticing Jungkook going on a fast speed.

But it seemed to be Jungkook wasn't listening, you just prayed for the lord to save your soul.

Moments later, while continuing driving at a high speed you heard a loud noise coming from the car. "Shit" you head Jungkook mumble. The car stopped at the middle of the empty road.

Jungkook got out the car to check what was wrong, "you must be fucking kidding me" you heard him say. You were just inside the car watching him walk side to side with his phone on hand making a call.

Once you saw him finish the call he came up to you and opened your door side.

"Get out, the tire of the car got damaged."

-

It was around 10pm it was already dark. Jungkook told me we would get picked up by Namjoon.

We saw a car stop by us and that's when we realized it was namjoon, with the whole Gang. Namjoon lowered his window down and stared at us and at the car.

"What took y'all too long!?" Jungkook said annoyed.

"All of us stopped by a restaurant and have dinner."

"Are you fucking serious!?"

"Y'all lucky we all gladly came for you guys. After breaking my damn car you both gonna pay for the fix" Namjoon said.

"Finally something Namjoon didn't break" I heard
Seokjin say.

"Don't make me fuck your shit up" Namjoon replied making Y/N want to laugh but she had to hold it in.

"You both have a lot of explaining to do, you've been gone for 6 hours without letting none of us know" Seokjin scolded.

"Get in already before I do it myself!!!" Yoongi yelled.

You and Jungkook obeyed, they got inside the car along with the others. You sat next to Taehyung while Jungkook sat at the very back of the car.

"What the hell happened!?" He whispered to your ear.

"I'll explain later" you quickly replied.

Namjoon had called one of his friends to go check up on the car who was good at fixing cars.

After reaching home you immediately went to your bedroom and so did Jungkook. 'Why does he really get so mad when it comes to Jackson '

Meanwhile Jungkook, threw himself to bed.

'You drive me crazy Y/N. I just hope one day you understand why I'm like this.'

___________________________________

This chapter is short but, 2 UPDATES IN A DAY IM PROUD.

thanks for the voting and Comments I LOVE THEM💗