Markhyuck was still going strong, and the Chensung duo was still wildin' so not much had changed — except Fortnite stats.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally, the last day, or rather, night, of the tour, arrived.

Only one week until school would begin and the boys would move into their dorms at boarding school, attempting not to commit murder on the useless education system.

"Are you fucking ready yet??" Jeno yelled from the main floor, splayed out on one of the couches in the living room. Their mothers had, once again, left the house for a ladies' night, allowing Jeno and Jaemin to scream and swear at each other to their heart's content as they got ready to leave. "I could've jacked myself off, like, eighteen times but instead I'm waiting for you."

"Calm your whoremoans, Jisoos, why are you such a hoe?!" Jaemin's voice sounded from up the stairs.

Jeno rolled his eyes, returning his attention back to his phone and his Instagram account that was gaining more recognition due to the American companies he'd been modeling for. Sweet comments and large numbers of likes, follows, and tags never failed to make him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"I'm fucking here now, you can calm your dick," the younger announced as he walked down the stairs and to the front door.

"You look like shit," Jeno replied, surveying Jaemin from head to toe as he got off the couch. Both boys were wearing black skinny jeans, Jaemin in a white hoodie, Jeno wearing a loose black shirt and his classic black leather jacket.

"You look like a slut," Jaemin replied, eyeing Jeno's collarbone which was only just visible from under the flaps of his jacket.

"Yay, I get to spend a night being like you."

Jaemin scoffed, opening the door so they could leave. "I'm literally wearing a hoodie, that's the least slutty you can get."

Jeno just smiled. "Right. You're a virgin crackhead, how could you be slutty?"

The party was nothing special, just a club with flashing lights, booming music, and a bartender and bouncer who didn't do their jobs. The Dreamies had a decent time at first, dancing and screaming along with the rest of the drunk and high partiers until they decided they had enough and wanted fresh air.

"That was fucking boring," Chenle whined as they left the loud scene and wandered the city streets.

The sky resembled skyscrapers towering over them — a black canvas with bright twinkling lights painted on. Cars whizzed by on the busy streets, their own lights leaving behind shining tails as drivers raced to their destinations.

It was a classic city night, sounds of life all around, and the group was chattering loudly, shoving each other and playing around.

Suddenly, Jeno felt a harsh yank on his leather jacket. He thought nothing of it, assuming it was just one of the Dreamies messing with him, but then he got pulled away.

Figures dressed in black, faces covered with hoods had them surrounded and quickly cornered the group into a sketchy alleyway. Jeno shivered, shocked from the sudden event. The mysterious "kidnappers" gave off an intimidating vibe, standing tall, silent, and strong as black silhouettes, despite there only being five of them.

"What fucking gang shit is this?" Donghyuck asked, his voice a sharp whisper cutting through the night. Jeno could just imagine his expression, eyes narrowed, mouth set in an unimpressed straight line.

"I don't care, but what the shit do we do?!" Chenle responded.

Jisung exhaled and shrugged. "Fight?"

Apparently, his answer was an alarm of sorts, setting off a frenzy of activity.

The hooded figures that were previously intimidating statues sprung into action, limbs flying out as sharp shoes and fists made painful contact with the bodies of the group, who reacted with the same violent energy.

Adrenaline pumping through him, Jeno instinctively bent his knees and threw fists, moving and hitting strategically, trying to maneuver accurately with barely any light.

Whoever the figures were clearly sucked ass at life because they seemed to have gotten knocked down easily.

Within seconds, the group had run away, hearts still pumping, minds still confused with what happened.

"What the fuck was that?" Mark asked once the group was in relative safety. "One second we were just walking down the street as one does, the next some random crackheads are throwing fists?"

"They suck balls and dick and pussy at fighting, though," Donghyuck sighed. "At least we escaped."

The group stayed in silence until suddenly Renjun piped up. "Hold up. Where the shit is Jaemin?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ cнapтer тen end ]

[a/n]: story time!!

jk not rlly yOu gOT sCaMmED

so i'm a lazy hoe

i was originally planning to write out in full detail the fourth & fifth & sixth day of the week tour (skate + amusement park + beach day) but i'm a lazy hoe and it would've been irrelevant/unnecessary to the plot

i also wanted to thank some gorgeous souls for existing❤️❤️

yoongiandjimin0
-CREEPYVALENTINES
wewriteshite
rosyhyunjin
Silkytendertae
CheongSolhee
Se_Booooty
hellojeon
VitoriaaaCardoso
xMochiTae
presidentna
hmh20414
httpsebeuntin
ultimate_tae
Ding_dong_done
axfjskfgdnsq
kxmchi_

thank you guys so much for voting and commenting and supporting, it really means a lot to this bitch:'))

have a gorgeous day❤️