Coby's ending~

Cold blooded yet warmed hearted.

*Hey guys! I know some of you are waiting for the others but Coby had the most votes (being two) XD. Any way pic above (if it's there) is my new background. If you guys have any art request feel free to ask! Be sure to read the oneshot before this one,

WARNING- Coby is still a perv. Snake kisses.

"Who do you choose?" They all look at you longingly awaiting your answer.

You look at all of them, but your focus lands on the Gorgon on front of you..

"I choose.. I choose.."

Cupids wings flutter in anticipation.

Hallow keeps drinking his Apple shade.

Coby turns his head, each of his six snakes gave you puppy eyes.

Who knew snakes could do that.

"Coby."

The hearts in Cupid's sockets bust. "O-oh.."

You look at him sadly then you hug him. "We can still be besties pixie. Tomorrow night how about we have an anime marathon huh?"

The hearts re appeared. "Okay! I'll bake my cookies!"

Hallow shrugs his shoulders. "eh whatever. Listen y/n, if he treats you like crap I won't hesitate to kick his snake a**."

You laugh hugging him also.

He sighs and hugs you back kissing your forehead. "I'll be seeing you later then sweet fang." He winks then flies out of the cafeteria.

Cupid smiles. "I'll be seeing you! I'm afraid I have to leave as well, I'll be late for language!"

He follows after the skele-bat.

That leaves you with Coby, all though you couldn't see his eyes it was obvious he was stunned.

He walks around the table and grabs you, his hand under your chin, his smirk growing.

"Good choice~."

The snakes smile and purr giving you little snake kisses.

You blush and pet one of them.

"C'mon I'll walk ya ta class."

You nod and follow him out into the Hall.

-------------

You oddly had the same class as he did.. social studies.. it was boring but you just kept your eyes on your new cold blooded boyfriend.

The snakes would make weird sounds and winked at you.

You would just laugh and go back to your work.

------------

The last bell rang as you threw your things into your locker, then grabbed your book bag throwing it over your shoulder.

Coby had pinned you to your locker again, that same stupid smirk on his face.

It was cute to you.

His hand was under your chin again, and he presses his fanged smile to your lips.

It was a sweet skele kiss.

You kissed him back when you got your lip cut.

"Ow!" You yelp and pull back.

He chuckles smirking again. "Hey ya got to be careful, sssure my fangs retract, but not my bottom ones. The top two retract at will so I don't poissson you."

He kisses your cheek. "C'mon, let'sss get out of here, I got an afternoon planned for us!~"

You smile. "oh really? Like what?"

"A movie? And sssome cuddless eh? Ssssound good to you?"

You nod. "sure. It's not like I have anything to do."

He smiles his fork tongue flicks against your cheek. "Here."

He puts his leather jacket around you, it was warm and smelled like him, old books, body spray, and hair gel. It was odd yet nice.

His arm snakes around your waist as he walks you outside to his motorcycle.

(Pun intended)

It was mostly green and black but with a small bit of purple.

He hands you a purple helmet, "You'll need it, I drive like a crazy perssson."

You laugh and sit behind him your arms wrapped tightly around his chest.

He had a helmet on as well but it had six holes for each snake.

It was cute.

Coby switches his sunglasses to his ridding shades which were red.

You wish you could see his eyes and not die.

You bet they were amazing.

(If you guys want to know what cobys eyes look like let me know X3)

He looks back at you then drives faster than he has before.

-----------

You both stopped in front of a smaller green and purple mansion.

It had golden bricks as the sidewalk.

Coby was rich!? Who knew.

"Wow.. this place is amazing."

He chuckles. "It'sss my momsss well.. wasss.. before she got her head chopped off."

Your eyes widen. "Coby.. that's horrible.. did I know her?"

"Nah.. you weren't born yet. My mom was Medusa."

"What... The Medusa!? As in the scary snake haired lady Medusa!?"

He nods. "Uh.. yeah? Now are you coming in or what?"

He helps you off of the motorcycle and onto the porch.

"The place is a bit of a mess cuz I had to rush this morning."

He opens the door for you, it wasn't too bad just a few clothes thrown randomly across the floor.

You sit on the velvet couch crossing one leg over the other.

Coby kicks his boots off and plops on the couch next to you, his arm falling around your shoulders,he flicks on the TV.

"Do you like the place?"

"It's amazing Coby, it's hard to believe you live here all on your own."

He props his feet up on the coffee table. "Heh.. I do have a few maidsss and ssstuff. But I gave them the day off. And I think one of them is ssscared of me."

You laugh laying your head on his shoulder.

"Well I would be too if I didn't like you so much."

You feel the snakes lay on your head and snore loudly.

Coby yawns and leans against you. "Thank you for choosing me hot ssstuff. I honestly thought you would pick pretty boy or vampy butt."

"Well to be honest Coby, I liked you since you first flirted with me."

He chuckles. "Heh.. I knew it.. you can't resistss me.~"

You laugh and shove him. "Shut up you dork!"

End. :3 hope you enjoyed! This was fun to make.