Drunk! flirt! Honey x reader

You're an idiot.

(Lol the pic above XD)

*Hey guys! Here's another one shot! I felt like writting this because of what happened in my 'Our sweetheart' book. Check it out if you want!

Warnings: drunk skeles, angry blueberry, embarrassed reader.

You sat bored in your room with nothing to do when your phone rang.

"Hello?"

It was muffet.

"Y/n, can you please pick up your boyfriend? Honey has had way too meany honey shots, and.. he's causing a scene, please pick him up and take him home."

You blush. "He's not my boyfriend! And fine.. I'll get his stupid a**."

Muffet laughs over the phone and hangs up.

Why did she think Honey was your boyfriend? He wasn't.. unless he being stupid said something.. ugh.

"What am I gonna do with him."

You threw on your coat and went out the door.

-------------

The open sign was changed to closed, but the door was unlocked for you.

You walked in hands in your pockets. "where is he?" You ask.

Muffet sighs and points to the floor in front of the bar.

You sigh and walked over to the idiot, he was face first on the floor his arm twisted behind his back, it was clear that he fell.

"Thanks for watching him muffet, I'll take care of him from here."

She nods adjusting her glasses.

You put your hands under his arms to pick him up.. but he was too heavy.

How!? He was just bones!

"Uh.. muffet a little help please?"

She nods again and lifts him with her meany arms, making him lean against you.

"Thanks again muffet, I'll see you later."

"Okay dearie, have fun~ ahuhuhu!"

You blush and drag Honey out the door.

----------

You couldn't decide if you wanted to take him home.. or drop him off at his house.. hmm.. his house was probably the best option.. it was closer.

As you started to walk he started mumbling, damn it.. he was awake.

He looks at you with a weird smile on his face. "Y/n baby! Youssss picked me up! Yaaayyss."

You roll your eyes. "I'm not your girlfriend honey."

"Buuuut you called me honey! I must bees your boyfriend rrright~?"

"Yeah that's because that's your name moron."

He blinks in realisation. "Oooooohh rights.. heh heh.. sorry baby I must have forgotten *hic* my name.. or somethin'."

He's almost fell at least twice.

His arms were around your waist and his legs dragged in the snow.

"Ugh.. your dumb."

He tries to wink but fails miserably. "And you're hot!"

You try your best to ignore him and try to take him home..why was he such a flirt while drunk?