Yandere! Mettaton x reader

Perfection.

*I was bored okay? And I said I would add mettaton in the book. Enjoy!

×takes place underground×

"Ow!"

"Oh hush darling if you want to be as pretty as me, hold still!"

He ripped a little bit of hair out again with the hairbrush.

And it didn't help that you were tender headed.

"Ton ton! I just wanted a little bit of makeup, and I wanted you to style my hair! No rip it out!"

He rolls his eyes. "Darling it's not my fault that your hair has a lot of knots.."

You sigh.. you did run here after all, and all the Hotland steam vents did mess up your hair.

"I hate Hotland.." you mumble.

Mettaton ignored your small complaint, he pulls on your corset tieing the strings.

"Y/n? Darling you didn't tell me why your getting all gussyed up?"

You turn to face him, your chair makes a really strange squeaky sound.

"I have a date." You say simply.

Mettaton was silent.. he stared into space for a while.. his eye twitched.

He grit his teeth while he talked.

"Oh that's.. 'wonderful'... Who is the lucky monster?"

He sees you blushing. "Felix."

His eyes widen. "Bruger pants!? Darling why are you going on a date with that.."

He looks like he's trying to find the right word.

".. that flea bag!?"

You gasp. "Mettaton! That's rude. He's a nice guy, me and him have been very good friends for a while. I was schocked when he asked me out yesterday."

You stand up and hug him. "Bye ton ton! I'll let you know how the date goes! We'll be in your restaurant if you need us!" And just like that you're out the door.

Mettaton crosses his arms, eye still twitching.. hes had feelings for you way longer than flea bag.. you were so nice to him, even before he got his legs.

You fixed up his repairs when Alphys couldn't.

He had to protect you.. you were the only one who understood him.. you didn't care if he was famous or not, you didn't want him for his money.

He growls and punches the vanitys  mirror..

Broken glass falls to the floor.. he looks at his reflection in the broken mirror..

He looked insane.. he just smiles and laughs.

"I'll get you back my dear, whatever the cost!"

---------------

Felix pulls out your chair for you.

"Thanks bp!"

He just smiles back and sits across from you, putting out his cigarette in the ash tray on the table.

"So what made you ask me out finally?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "I just wanted to I guess."

You giggle a little.

He smirks glad he made you laugh.

A rabbit woman walked up to you two. "Hello my name is Lisa can I take your order?"

(If that's your name, you can change it. It was a random name I could think of.)

You nod. "I'll take a glamburger please."

Felix nods. "I'll take the same doll."

She smiles writting down your orders then walks away. "Be right out!"

Felix looks back to you his same smirk still present on his face.

"So how's Johnny 5? Still fussing over how good his legs look?"

You shake your head. "I know he's your boss but you don't have to call him names."

Felix rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

-----------------

Once you got your food, you immediately digged in.

"You know that's covered in sequins right?"

"Who cares? Their edible. Plus it's monster food it's like poprocks to me!"

He just laughs. "Okay then weirdo."

---------------

Felix walked you home to waterfall, you two were at your door step now.

"Thanks for the walk home Felix!" You kiss his cheek.

He blushes. "Heh heh..  no problem! Does that mean you'll uh.. go on a second date with me?"

You nod. "Sure! I had fun!"

You hug goodbye and enter your house.

He walks through waterfall a big dorky smile on his face.

Waterfall was quiet.. a little too quiet for his liking..

When out of nowhere he hears heels clicking behind him.

....

Some one was following him..

......

He looks behind him self, no one. Not a single sound.

He got a shiver up his spine and walked faster, there was the heels again.

He ran for it.

-------

Unfortunately.. he was now cornered.

The footsteps got closer and closer.. he had nowhere to go..

He turns his head to look behind him... The figure was right there, one arm at it's side, the other behind it's back.

"So.. you really did like her.. huh? It's such a shame.. you're not perfect.. what she seeks is perfection.."

Pink eyes glowed in the darkness.

"Don't you see..? She belongs to me! Not a pathetic flea infested, d****bag like you."

His eyes widen, a chain saw revs up.

"I swear I didnt!-

He gets cut off when the figure brings the chainsaw on his head,

Muffled screams echo around the area.. blood splatters on the cold ground.

--------

"I just don't get it.. why won't he return my calls?" You cry into your robot friends chest.

"Darling, I don't know, but I told you he was no good! He only dates girls for their looks."

He hugs you tightly and kisses your forehead.

"But.. I'll protect you from all the scum on this Earth.." he whispers.

End..? Yeah I gave Burger pants a name.. I didn't feel like calling him Burger pants the whole time.. I'm lazy. Sorry if this is bad I still have no inspiration.