[09]

meet the butterfly
_________________________

============================
After a while I realised that I was actually on a mission so I thanked Jin for the most aMAZING pancakes of my life and took my leave. Heading towards, where I thought the common room might be located.
=============================
~~~

Now standing in front of the door that had the sign "common room" on it, I started feeling my anxiety filling up my mind with the weirdest thoughts.

I try to find the courage to open the door leading into the common room which wouldn't have been a problem if not for my social anxiety.

It's so damn hard to open this door and step into a room full of strangers.
If it's only one person at a time my anxiety usually doesn't kick in, but with a bigger group of people?! No, no, no, no!

As I was about to turn on my heels and head back to my room, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

And with that, I turn around and there he stands - Mr. "I'm so bedazzling with all my gucci clothes and - fuck - he's sO hot.

 "I'm so bedazzling with all my gucci clothes and -  fuck - he's sO hot

So I just stare. Yes, because that's what every normal human being would do as well, am I right?

He just smirks after realising that I wouldn't dare to say a word and says "Hey, I'm the social SCHMETTERLING aka van gogh aka your local awesome looking neighbour Taehyung, but you can call me Tae! I'm so happy you followed my invitation! Come on in!".

And with that, he dragged me into the common room.