Chapter - 2 E Memorable Birthday

Limitless Love

Chapter- 2 E

"Doll can I continue..." he whisper in ear and bite my earlobe... I hissed and blushed and nodded my head and hugged him... he smiled and broke the hug started squeezing my upper sensitive part and I feel shy and blushed hide my face in his neck and started enjoying his touch... I control my moan and fist his hair from back tightly because my friends don't want to hear that...

Cabir suddenly turn and see them... he control his laugh and clear his throat but they not listen him... again Cabir clear his throat... Manik gave an irritating look to him and give "what?" wala look....

"Nothing yaar" Cabir said to Manik... "What is your problem yaar? Why are you disturbing us yaar?" Manik irritatingly ask to him...

"I am like small child and why are you doing 18+ scenes in front of me?" he ask this and smirked.... "You think I will answer your stupid question... you don't have eyes Cabir... see peeche dekho yaar" Manik said this angrily... Cabir turn and see Dhruv and Alya... they are busy in their romance... he saw that and shut his tightly...

"You see their na... now see front" Manik once again said to him... he saw Abhimanyu and Mukthi they also doing the romance.... he saw that and make a puppy face... "You guys are busy in your romance... I am feeling so bore yaar..." Cabir said this sadly...

"Dekho tum saath Navya hay na usse baath karo and don't disturb us ok" he said that and started doing their work... Cabir turn his face towards Navya and saw her who was busy in her phone...

"Navya what are you doing?" Cabir ask to her... "Nothing much Cabir just seeing the news feed in the social network yaar" Navya said to him firmly... "Shall we talk" Cabir ask to her in low voice... "Yeah sure Cabir.... we will talk..." she replied to him nodding her head positively... they started talking and busy in their talk... MaNan saw that and look each other and smiled... he nodded his head to Nandu and move towards her neck and started kissing her...Manik was busy in kissing Nandu neck... I hold his shirt tightly and feeling his lips against her skin...

I tilt my head in pleasure and giving clear to view of my neck to him and he was kissing me madly and he was kissing madly... I feel so much of love in his kiss and enjoying his sweet torture...

"Doll I feel sweetness in your skin.... I love to taste that dear..." he slowly whispers in my ears and I giggle after hearing that and he smiled in my cuteness... "Manik when you are kissing me? I feel butterfly are flying in my stomach baby..." I said this and chuckled... he smiled while seeing my cuteness...

"You know why the butterflies are flying inside your stomach?" he asks to me having smirk in his face... I innocently nod my head negatively and keep my face like a puppy.... he was still smiling my innocence and replied to her question... "my touch effect you because of that the butterflies are flying in your stomach sweet heart" he smiled and replied to me...

"Really baby... I want to feel that again please baby" I said to him and hide my face in his chest blushingly and he nods his head in disbelieve and look at me...

Nandu think

I don't know what happen to me? When Manik is with me? I becoming so innocent and forgetting all the pain... I think I am started becoming old Nandu.... wow that's amazing I also want to that Nandu only... Manik also want to see old Nandu... I will become old Nandu for him...

Suddenly he shakes me... I came out from my thought and look at him... he was looking me confusingly...

"Doll where you lost?" he asks to me... I nodded my negatively and look at him... they reached Manik home and Nandu home...