Prologue : Entering into S.P.A.C.E

Love is like Heaven but it can hurt like Hell. Our Love Is Like The Wind, I Can't See It, But I Can Feel It. Love Heals All Wounds. Love is finding someone who you'd do anything for. But who would never ask you to True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. Love is great and possible, always, but it's very rare to have the feeling that 'I want to be with this person forever'. Love is an emotion experienced by the many & enjoyed by the few. Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. Love is start with fighting in some person life. Love can change a rude person into joyful person. That like story is we r going to see.

A boy was sleeping peacefully in his room. That time the alarm ringed. He stop the alarm & sleeping peacefully. His mom is calling him continuously. But he was holding the pillow on his head & sleeping peacefully. But his mom is continuously calling him. He was not giving response to her.

After few minutes later, a girl come with a water🍶 mug & poured the water 🍶 on his face. Suddenly he get up from the bed & saw her with the mug. He immediately get up from the bed & started chasing her. She started running through the staircase. He was continuously chasing her.

They reached the downstair & she moved to the kitchen. She hide behind her mom.

Girl 😃- mom dekho bhai is chasing me.

Mom- y r chasing her?

Boy- see mom what she had done to me?

Mom- Mukthi y r doing like this to your brother?

(ya guys that girls Mukthi.

Mukthi character

Mutkhi is hot, cute & lovely girl. She love her family. She also play some funny thinks to his brother.)

Muk- aaj college ka 1st day mom so I do this to wake up my pyaari brother Manik.

(ya guys that boy is non-other than Manik. Manik is mukthi brother)

Mom – Mukthi again u don't do like this ok?

Muk 😉- ok mom.

Mom – Manik tum chalo beta & get ready to your.

Mnk – Mukthi today is ur 1st day to the S.P.A.C.E.🏫 not me ok. I am already a student in S.P.A.C.E 🏫 college. Mukthi your age is only 18 na.

Muk – ya bhai. Why r u asking like this?

Mnk- confirmly today u want to go to the college.

Muk – ya bhai. U go & get ready for this sister please.

Mnk- ok.

Scene changed.

A girl is sleeping in the bed peacefully. That time her mom came to her room & caressed her hair. She is seeing her daughter cuteness while sleeping. The girl open her cute doll like eyes & see her mom & she keep her head on her mom lap & started nuzzling. She was still continuously caressing her hair.

Mom 😊- beta utto.

Girl 😊- mom please 10 minutes.

Mom😊-beta aaj tumara college ka 1st day so u don't want to be late.

Girl😊- mom please bas 5 min.

Mom😊- ok beta. U sleep I am waiting for u in the downstair. Be ready ok my dear sweet heart Nandu.

(Ya guys that girl is our Nandu means Nandini)

She kissed 😚 on her forehead. Then her mom get up from the bed & move to the hall & started preparing breakfast for her.