"Dkayla." I say going to him. "Quit playing with me."

"I feel guilty you cheated nigga." I say he shrug.

"Me and Vee don't date we just fool around cause I was bored." He say. "So you really like me or you just saying that."

"Damn Nari I don't get in my feelings when I say I like you I like you damn." He say I laugh my phone started ringing javon calling I answered.

"Aye bae come pull up on me right quick." He say he sound high.

"Are you Okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good come pull up right now."

"Okay I'm on my way." I say hanging up Kay shook his head.

"Mane I don't even know why you waste yo time on that nigga." Kay say. "I don't know why I waste my time on yo ass but I do."

"Here Ian going nowhere today so here." He tossed me his keys.

"Bye dkayla." I say laughing. "Bruh ima smack yo goofy ass stop comparing me to that hoe." I leave.

"Where you going?" Zay asked. "My nigga house."

"Okay have fun." He say why everyone don't care about javon? Oh well I drove to his house and Zay texted me.

You know you still got Kay stuff on and you left yo other clothes there right?// Bestie❤️

Why you ain't tell me bitch// Nari💙

I just wanted you to walk out😂// bestie❤️

Ugh he aggravating I knocked on the door and Javon open the door a lil.

"What?" He asked. "You told me to come."

"I did?" He say. "Yeah why you got the door opened a Lil."

"Because my homeboys back there and what you wearing?" He asked me. "I spend a night at Zay house." I lied.

"Alright ima tell them to leave hold up." He say shutting the door that's weird it was 20 minutes passing and he opened the door again.

"Alright come in." He say I came in and followed him to his room.

"Yo house always smell like weed." I say he laughed.

"I get high and forget shit I didn't even know I told you to pull up." I shrug. And he kissed me and took off my stuff I wasn't turned on by javon I never be and he started to fuck me the closet door bust open.

"Really? You got me in this closet and you fucking this other girl?" A girl came out she was dressed like a stripper I fixed myself.

"What? You got another girl?" I asked him. "Yeah bitch he was Fuckin me then you pulled up."

"Mane Nari Everyone told you about me." He say what? I looked at him and dipped I go in the car and drive back to Quezo house I bang on the door.

"Hold up! It's the police hide my stash!" Quezo say I was having a panic attack and I felled on the ground.

Jania alston white

Well we were in the hospital waiting on Nari she passed out on the floor Quezo was hiding his damn stash cause he thought it was the police I wonder how she passed out?

"Friends of Janari Wilson?" The doctor say we all stood up.

"Well she Okay she was breathing uncontrollably and she passed out she be good in a few more days we just gave her water you can visit her." He say whew we go to her door.

"Baddest bitch Nari hold up bitch what happened?" Zay say we were all here.

"I left to go to javon house and he had another girl in the closet so I left and that when I bang on the door cause I knew something was wrong and I just passed out." She explain.

"You owe me $40 dollars nigga." Marco say to Quezo he dug in his pocket and gave him 40.

"I was just telling you this morning you need to leave him for Kay." I say I looked at him he laughed.

"That's sounds like a personal problem we all told her ass to drop his ass I even told her a head of time-"

"Yeah yeah Kay and I apologize i should've listened to you now I'm ready to go twerk." She say.

"Bitch you get checked out tomorrow." I say. "What? I'm not staying here."