CHAPTER 15

Friendships cause heart break too...

Kong yoon doo's POV
The next day....

I had no interest for going to the class today. I didn't wanted to face Jungkook. Ah... He makes me sick.

I saw BAD BLUES walking on the corridor so, I just joined them and I tried my level best to ignore jungkook.
"Hey yoon doo! Did you see a ghost yesterday?" V asked me with a concern.
I cried a lot yesterday which made me look like a ghost.
"Aniya na kwenchana" (No. I am fine). I said simply smiling.
We all parted ways and today, I had class with Jimin so, I decide to sit beside him but he ignored me and moved to an empty seat. I saw Ara walking towards Jimin. She sat beside him and looked at him with a concern. I was happy that he got a new friend but I didn't know the reason behind he ignoring me.
"Ya.. jimin-ah, come and sit beside me. I am alone today." I tried calling him but he ignored me.
I wanted to cry because I have no one now. I tried calling him one more time.
"Ya.. Kong yoon doo, don't disturb him. He is not interested to talk to you. Can't you see it?" Ara yelled.
I felt miserable cause I thought she was my friend but even she betrayed me and Jimin too didn't try to defend.
I didn't even concentrate what our teacher was teaching. I felt like, I was alone in the classroom.

The bell rang so,I headed towards the canteen. I had no one to wait for today so, I left early.

In the canteen...
When I entered the canteen, I saw BAD BLUES sitting in their respective places but 2 more people were added. It was Min Hee and Ara. As I had no place to sit, I sat beside their table and started having my food.

"Ya.. Yoon doo, come and join us." V called out for me but I had a tight seat.
"Jungkook, who is that girl?" Min Hee asked but he just brushed off the question.
"She was Jimin's friend." Ara answered.

Was? Seriously? I am still his friend but I don't think he thinks the same. Ah... I miss Jimin. Why the hell is he ignoring me? I got from my seat and headed to the class.

In the class...

"Annyonghaseyo! I have news to tell you guys. You guys need to pack your stuffs and move back to your house cause there are some issues in that building. Got it?" The teacher announced.
Many students groaned cause, they wanted to stay with their friends but, I was happy that from now on I won't be able to see Ara at the dorm at least.
I went to my dorm to pack all my stuffs and I saw Ara staring at me. The worst thing was, I saw Min Hee helping her with her bags. I feel that there is something cooking between them. How can they become so good friends. I didn't mind them much and continued with my work. My bag was heavy. I wanted someone to carry it for me but, unfortunately, I had no one.

Suddenly I saw Jungkook and Jimin in our room. I expected Jimin to help me but he didn't come instead he helped Ara with her bags and Jungkook helped Min Hee.
"Ya.. Yoon doo, are you going to carry all the bags yourself?" V asked entering into our room. "Actually, I have to. I have no one to help." I said looking at Jimin.
"Let me help you. Give me your bags" he said getting my bags from my hand.
I saw Jimin and Jungkook giving glances to V. I don't even know why they care.

At night...
I was feeling down today and wanted to talk to someone but, I had no one to talk with. So, I called up V. He said that he will come near my house by 10 minutes. I started walking towards the park near by and I saw V in his bike. I stopped him waving him. He walked towards me and gave me a warm hug. I guided him towards the swing and we sat there in silence for sometime.
"Kong yoon doo, no chincha kwencana?" V asked breaking the silence.
"Ne. Na kwenchana. Weyo?" I asked him in confusion.
"I don't think so" he answered without looking at me.
"Hm... Actually, I am just trying to be fine." I said bluntly.
"Ya... What is bothering you?" He asked me.
"Ya.. taehyung-ah, do I look bad?"
I asked him touching my cheeks.
"No. Why do you think so? You look beautiful. At least for me" he said smiling.
"Then why the hell did Jungkook... Ani..... aniya. Forget it. I am not good gor anyone. I don't even look sexy like her." I said looking at the sky.
He got down from his swing and dragged me near a pole.
"Ya Kong yoon doo, understand one thing, you are beautiful inside and out. And, stop worrying about Min Hee. You look better than her." He said cupping my face.
"Ya.. I was not talking about Min Hee." I tried to defend myself.
"I know. No need to lie. I thought, you loved Jimin. Hehe" he said putting his tongue out.
"He is my friend." I simply said.
"Do you think that he thinks the same way about you?"
This question he asked was not leaving my head. Does jimin loves me? I don't think so.
"Aniya. He doesn't" I said hitting his chest.
"Maybe. I know you love Jungkook. Just ignore Min Hee. But,.....
I don't think he will love you because.."
"I know V" I cut him off.
"Don't worry. Why are you not talking with Jimin? I saw you ignoring him. Did he cause any trouble?" V asked me with concerned look.
"I don't know. He just ignored me the whole day. I don't even remember doing any mistake." I said.
"Hmm... Don't worry about anything now. I will come in a minute. Wait for me." He said a left me alone.
I tried to calm myself down. I wanted an ice cream. I was carving for it but I didn't even bring my wallet with me. Suddenly V returned with two ice creams.
"Ya.. How did you know that I wanted an ice cream?" I asked him smiling.
"I knew it. We both are almost similar." He said handing me an ice cream.
We had our ice creams and talked about random shit and V tried to make me forget about them.
"I need to go now." V said pouting.
"Hm. Bye and thank you." I said him hugging.

V's pov
I knew Yoon doo loved Jungkook but separating Jungkook from Min Hee is difficult because he loves her a lot and I see him happy nowadays. Ah... And Jimin, he seriously loves her but why the hell is he not telling her. I am going to talk about this to Jimin. I want things to clear soon. I can't see her crying everday.

Author's pov
After that day, V and Yoo doo became best friends. They used talk about everything that bothered them. V used to talk about the girls who rejected him and Yoon doo about Jungkook and Jimin. They always had fun together.

(Unedited)
Hey! Hope you guys are doing good. I hope you guys were waiting for me and I am sorry for not updating for too long.
I am really happy for 1K reads in less than 2 months. This means a lot. Thank you for loving me.

Storms don't last forever. So, keep waiting for the good times.
Love you.