Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Riley's POV

We walked into this building. It's really dark but they have some light.

"Where are we?", I said a little scared.

"Here try this", he said handing me a drink.

Austin's POV

Okay so nobody knows this about me other than my mom, but I sing. So tonight I'm singing at this teen club uptown. I'm singing ' U Smile' by Justin Bieber. This song reminds me of Riley.

•••at the teen club•••

I'm up on the stage, sitting on the stole that the club let me use.

"I make this out to my best friend", I said.

The music started and I waited for my time to sing. 'Ohh yeaaah mmmmm, I wait for on you forever any day. And I put your world in my world. Yeah, anyway you ever gonna get any less than you should because baby you smile I smile. Cause when ever you smile I smile.

Riley's POV

Someone started singing and I just died. They were amazing. Guess who's a fan of this guy, that's me.

•••later•••

Billy and the guys are drunk and sleeping on the floor. So it gives me time to go to the bathroom by myself for the first time in a while.

I run into this guy as he was coming out of a door way. I look up and see its Austin. Yeah he's here to save me.

"I'm so sorry", he said looking at me with worried eyes. After he said that I just hugged him.

"Are you okay", he asked.

"I've never been better", I said taking off the wig and sunglasses.

"Ry is that you", he asked.

"Austin I love you so much and I missed you", I said cried on his shoulder.

"Ry I missed you too. It was like a half of my heart was ripped out of me when your mom said you didn't come home from a walk", he said.

"Can we please leave, the guys could wake up any second", I asked.

"Yes let's go and get you home and I'll call the cops", he said.

"Austin why were you here anyways", I asked.

"Oh somebody said that I would have to get $500 to get you back so I've working my butt off, but I would do it any day for you", he said as he kissed me.

Am I in Love with My Best Friend?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara