Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Riley's POV
We made it to school. I see Sarah and everybody. They all look really happy.

"Hey guys", I said.

"Hi Riley", Sarah said. "Do you want to talk about you know?"

"Sure lets go over there", I said pointing over at a picnic table under a tree closer to the school. We walked over there.

"So when did you start talking to him?", she asked.

"This morning when he came to get me", I said.

"What did you guys talk about?", she asked. She's asking a lot of questions goodness.

"Well um we talked about what Billy would say, and we um ki", I said before she screamed," KISSED you guys kissed again, who kissed first?".

"Yeah we did and I did", I whispered smiling.

"You guys like each other, I don't care that your dating Billy. I ship ristin", she said.

The bell rang and she went back to Alex. I whispered to myself " Me too". Then walked to my first class.

I walk in and sit down. Sarah and Austin are smiling at me, I started laughing.

"Excuse me is this seat taken", a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's really pretty. Zach and her would be perf.

"No, I'm Riley by the way", I said.

"Okay, I'm Keaton I just moved here from Tennessee", she said.

"Well it's nice to meat you Keaton, this is Sarah, Alex, and Austin", I said pointing at them.

"Hi", she said.

The teacher walked in and started to talk about the same thing she always talks about before we start class.