Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Austin's POV

Okay so we kissed. It was a good kiss. I would do anything to do it again. Okay so I kinda have a crush on her since like the 4th grade. She's everything you can ask in a girl. She's funny, nice, she likes to play sports like basketball, plus from all that she's pretty.

"Hey mom what does it feel like when you kiss the love of your life?", asked my mom.

"You kissed Riley didn't you",she said.

"Yeah I did mom and it was a good kiss " I said smiling.

"Do we need to have that talk", she said.

"NO MOM", I said and walked out of the room.

Riley's POV

Well things with Austin got a little awkward. He's been texting me. But I don't know what to say. Should I talk about the kiss or just for get it ever happened.

I get another text from him.

Smexy Austin to Riley. (He put in his name)

I'm sorry Riley. I wish I could say that I want to take it back but I don't. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same. I hope we can still be friends.

Austin's POV

I've been texting her all night. I decided that I would get Sarah to talk her.

Austin to Sarah.

Hey Sarah can you please talk to Riley. She won't talk to me. :'(

Sarah to Austin

What did you do to her for her not talk to you? She always talks to you! Something is really wrong there!!! :0

Austin to Sarah

Well we may have kissed.

Sarah to Austin

WHAT?!?!? I'm glad this day came. Alex and I have been talking about it since you told us last year. #ristin_in_the_house :* k talking to her.

Austin to Sarah

K thanks u the best. #salex