Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Austin's POV

Ry is the bestest friend I could ask for a better friend other than Alex of course.

Riley's POV

We were on our way to the 1st hour. But then I see Billy and if I ever see him at school I have to go to him. Like a dog goes to their owner.

"Hey Ry", he said with an evil smirk.

I didn't say anything I just looked down.
"When I talk to you you respond stupid", he yelled at me.

"I'm sorry", I said scared.

"Okay well I'll see you later", he said and kissed me.

Then I walked to my first hour. I sit next to Austin, Alex, and Sarah Alex's girlfriend she's really nice. I can see why Alex is dating her.

"So how's Billy", Sarah asked.

"Oh um great as ever", I said with a fake smile.

"Class please take your seats and be quiet", the teacher said walking in.

•••lunch•••

We all went to the lunch room. I sit with everybody.

"Hey Ry you want to sit me and the boys", Billy said. I really didn't want to but if I said no he would slap me or something later. Billy comes over after school sometimes. Good thing my mom works late most of the time.

So I walked over there. I look back at my friends. The only one looking at me is Austin.

Then I look back at the guys. They aren't very nice either. They'll do anything that Billy tells them to do. So they have hit me before.

"I'll be right back I have to go to the bathroom", I said trying to get away from them. I walk out of the lunch room and I hear footsteps.

"Hey I didn't ask you to leave", Billy yelled at me in the hallway.

"I'm sorry Billy", I said scared for my life. He walked over to me and hit me. Hit me hard enough that I fell down.

"That's what you get for walking away from me you b****", he said to me. I started crying. He walked away.

I here someone coming my direction.

"Ry what happened", Austin said with a worried look.

"Nothing Austin I'm okay", I said trying to get up.

"No your not okay who hit you", he said helping me up.

"Bil", I tried to say before I got interrupted by him.

"BILLY, I'm gonna kill him", he said.