Accolades (and Q+A)

Y'ALL.

THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS WHOLE SERIES.

I JUST SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED A SERIES.

DO TWO BOOKS COUNT AS A SERIES?

I DON'T KNOW ACTUALLY KNOW, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

hhhhhhhh. i'm actually kinda sad to let this one go, it's my babyyyy and i love itttt.

but!

i always wanted to give these kids a happy ending. they deserve it.

anyway!

thanks are in order here!

thank you so much to everyone who read, commented, and/or voted on this series!! it means so much more to me than you'll ever know. just knowing people actually enjoy what i'm doing overjoys me and it's just.. incredible!

to the special few who always voted and screamed with me in the comments, I LOVE YOU!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST EVER AND I TOTALLY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO MOTIVATED TO KEEP THIS ALIVE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU SO BLESSSSS.

however.

it's not quite over yet.

(no third book, im sorry!!! unlesssss i come up with the best plot ever?? i dunno... probably not, but i dunno. i'm very indecisive, it's bad.)

y'all wanna ask these characters stuff?

i'm talking a n y t h i n g.

i'm talking, you could fully ask brendon what his favourite cereal is. (hint: he can't choose between lucky charms and apple jacks bc he's literally five.)

they'll answer.

and you can ask me stuff. literally anything. i have no life and i'm an open book.

i'll just leave this herrrrrre...

Brendon:

Dallon:

Hayley (Kiyoko):

Ryan:

Patrick:

Adam:

Tyler:

Josh:

Hayley (Williams):

Breezy:

Z:

Pete:

RJ (Meee!):

see you soon!!

THANK YOU!!!

~

(quick and swift edit: y'all can comment questions and whatever else you like until a week from today! then, i'll post answers! that cool?)