I gripped onto my bag tightly making my hands almost going numb and turning white. I took breaths as I saw everyone rushing to their classes or building. My heart was shaking to how nervous and scared I was if I saw him, it shouldn't be this tough but somehow it was.

I walked into my first class, luckily I didn't have any class with him until art class. I was panicking so much after I got to my seat in the auditorium, I felt as if I was being wash or shamed upon for no apparent reason, class went on I looked to my left and saw Taemin sitting there with Seoungna being loving and caring to her.

"Guess they got back together..."

"They match anyways from their pitiful personalities"

//Time Skip\\

My heart was racing so fast making my stomach turn with so many emotions. I slowly walked inside after wearing a black mask I brought just in case, I looked around the classroom then down to the floor not trying to be obvious.

I sat down in a seat that was empty looking around, not seeing any sign of him.

I sighed in relief taking my mask off until I heard whispers from behind me.

"Look, who showed up....the Mistress"

Mistress?....

"Damn, I can't believe she would come back showing her face after what happened"

"Probably gloating to how she had so much fun with our Jungkook Oppa"

My eyes widened to what they were talking about.

"Yah!"

They surrounded me with their arms crossed making me bite my bottom lip.

"What are you doing, showing your face here?, aren't you a shame?"

"Yeah?, don't you have any self control?"

"Gosh, how did you even seduce an idol like Jungkook to get into bed with you?"

"You must have been so desperate for doing that"

"What did you do huh?"

They started pushing me around with their hands making me uncomfortable as I wrapped my arms around my stomach tired of the bullying.

I heard one of them gasp making me feel scared to what she was going to say next.

"No"

She probably saw me holding my stomach of protection.

"No, no, no!"

"What is it Minah?"

"THIS BITCH IS PREGNANT WITH JUNGKOOK'S CHILD!"

They all gasp making everyone in the classroom look over with whispers and disgust in their faces as I looked around.

"Just leave me alone" I told them

Minah scoffed pulling my hair harshly as I screamed in pain holding onto my hair.

"Stop, please stop it" I begged Minah shouting making everyone come around us.

"Let me go" I demanded her

She laughed.

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" She glared

"Let her go or I'll do it myself"

Everyone gasped in shock as Minah let go of my hair.

I fixed myself and stood up about to leave until I saw him.

He grabs my wrist pulling me out of the classroom to some place quiet.

I couldn't look him in the eyes as I stared to the ground with my back against the wall.

"Th-thanks.." I said

"You should be more careful" He said

"I thought I was..."

"You weren't, If I wasn't there who knows what could of happened to you" He says

"Anyways...Thanks for saving me, see you"

I walked away but he pins me back onto the wall with his hands caging me from getting away.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks

I looked away as he looked at me.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you" he said

"There's no need" I told him

He grabs my chin roughly making me face him.

"We have to talk" He seemed hurt by the tone of his voice

"About what?, there's nothing to talk about" I laughed a bit

He pounds the wall harshly making me frightened.

"Do you not know how worried I was about you?" He asked

"I searched for you for so long..."

"After I couldn't find you, I felt lonely...abandoned...scared"

"Scared?...of what?, I thought the mighty Jungkook wasn't scared of anything" I asked him

He stayed quiet not looking at me as his head tilted down.

I heard him sniffling making me wonder if I took it too far.

"Jungkook...I didn't mean to upset-"

"I was so worried I'd loose you too...I was so scared that something bad happened to you, like you were kidnapped or even worse killed..."

He was crying...

For the first time he was actually worried about me.

"I missed you so much..."

"The house is so empty without you in it to keep me company when I have nothing to do or talk to"

"I miss you"

I stared at him and felt so much empathy and pain for him, but I just couldn't go back...

I didn't want to go back.

I didn't know if he was serious this time or just playing with my feelings again.

I touched his shoulders as he cried silently with his head down.

I embraced him softly as he wrapped his arms around me tightly not wanting to let go making my uniform wet with his tears and snot.

I didn't know what to do but stay and hug him.