Chapter 35

When I woke up, I was "surprised" to see Evan and doggy fighting.

I wiped the drool from my mouth and felt a pang of regret for losing my limited edition Evan pillow.  

I was literally brooding over it for the rest of the day till we managed to reach the castle.

I was startled to see the major changes done to it.

And the way it was buzzing with people made me wonder if I underestimated the importance of the following event.

Yeah, and after they got me through a whole afternoon of changing clothes again and again, I was finally introduced wearing an amazing dress which actually didn't even have it's purpose.

The reason?

They used illusions on the guests, so what they actually saw was an elegant and charming young man with an imposing aura and stylish outwear. Fangs protruding and long pink hair with a few braided strands and entrancing blood red eyes.

' The Blood Lord has arrived! Pay your respects to the supreme lord of the newly established country of Feyev!'

The nobles came one by one and I just lazily stood on the throne with my fist supporting my face and my legs spreading out comfortably.

I looked from time to time and felt utterly disappointed.

Are they embarrassed with me?

Is that why they changed my appearance?

Sigh.

If I knew it was going to be like this, I would have let them use one of themselves to put on this illusion...

When I saw bishies, my eyes would sparkle in interest, but later found out that I was made fun off by my fellow vampires who created the illusion of my eyes visibly glowing with desire...

So after the party I found myself with some gorgeous tributes I had to reluctantly send back.

Very reluctant...

The second night after the festivities, I was sent engagement letters and gifts.

I didn't turn the gifts away.

Free stuff is the best!

Even if it's stuff I don't need.

At the start of the third night, the royalties showed up.

Among which were Louis's parents and the dwarf king  Miksimare Suman. 

Surprisingly, the angels and vampires looked restless.

' What's wrong?'

' We're expecting someone.'

Dawn was a bit distracted.

' Are you okay?'

' The emperor should also be attending along with the other royalties.'

' Why is this so important? And why are you restless about it?'

' The emperor can decide to deny our country's existence, he's twice as powerful as any of us.'

Frey looked seriously at me.

' If he fails to show up, it only means one thing. He doesn't acknowledge us.'

' Come on, don't worry that much! Relax! It's not like he's going to come here to destroy us.'

I spoke too soon didn't I?

A large disturbance was heard outside and a resounding roar was circling in and out the castle.

As we all stormed outside, I kind of wanted to hide.

I jinxed it, didn't I?

A large black Asian dragon was hovering and making loops as I stared at it with a question mark above my head.

Dawn sighed and put her palm on her beautiful but tired face.

' That's what we feared! It seems the emperor is out to get us...'

That's the emperor?

I knew he's from the dragon race, but I didn't know he's an actual dragon!

And he's looking straight at me!

Help!

As I was disgracefully cowering in front of the new threat we were facing, a powerful roar made the gaze aimed at me freeze and move to it's new target, where it remained stuck.

As I was curiously turning my head...

Holy moly!

An enormous white dragon  popped out of nowhere!

(Credit for the pictures isn't mine!)

Note from author: Lol, I'm so busy but still managed to sneak a chapter in...

Also, if you have some suggestions of how you want the story to develop, you can add them in the comments.

But don't get upset when I don't use them.

Ships are also welcome in the comments.

Whatever you write is fine too.

Well, I just think it would be fun! 

Maybe I'll see you in the comment section!

Till next time!