Cupid x reader x Coby x Hallow

Start from the beginning

"How did class go?"

You sigh throwing your books in your locker. "It was lame."

He laughs with his cute laugh. "I'm sure it was, anyway are you ready to go?"

You nod taking his hand. "Yup let's go!"

His wings fluttered giving you an extra boost up the stairs.

-------

"And begin!" Your art teacher yells.

You each had to make a clay figure of something, with only a few tools... It was a bit stupid really, but you loved doing clay projects.

(Fun fact- it's my favorite thing to do I do it when I'm bored. I've actually made a horrortale sans out of clay, he sits on my desk when I write it's kind of creepy)

You looked at Cupid, he was across from you making what looked like a large colony of heart shaped fish, it was probably a Pokemon.

How the heck did he do that much in ten minuets? And with such little clay!?

You huffed and tried to make clay figure of him,he was short and sweet, so he would be easy.

------------

You waved goodbye to Cupid as he ran off to math.

He was sweet.. you wondered if just having him around would give you a cavity..

You jogged to your locker and tossed your books in then shut it grabbing your science book when suddenly your pinned to your locker.

A green snake makes a purring sound and pets it's self on your cheek.

It's small fork tongue licked your cheek.

Your face to shades with the large ego Gorgon himself.

"Hey y/n, ready for ssscience?"

(Not a typo it's him hissing)

You nod still very flustered. "yeah.. uh w-what are you doing?"

"Heh me? Nothing.~"

He pulls away flicking his red fork tongue at you chuckling.

"Let'sss go then."

He takes your arm and walks you down the hall.

Why was it Coby was the one who made butterflies in your belly? He would make you tomato red in one sentence.

Total flirt.. you think.

---------

Class went normal until Mrs. Thomson spoke making Coby extremely flustered. (Random name I chose)

His face was even more purple than her dress.

"Okay class so today, we will be studying the anatomy of snakes and reptiles."

You laugh at Cody's purple face, his snakes stood on end, they looked terrified more than anything.

"We will look at an x-ray of a garden snake, then dissect one tomorrow."

Cobys snakes yelp and hide in his coat's hood.

He raises his hand. "Uh... Mrs.T?"

She turns her head to him. "Yes?"

"Uh.." he gulps. "I'm a bit offended by our project.. I'm a Gorgon."

She shrugs her shoulders. "Then you should be used to it. Snakes kill other snakes all the time, it's not like anything you haven't seen before."

He puts his hand down and faceplants into his desk. "Ehhh..." He whines.

You just laugh.

--------------

You all sit in the cafeteria you sitting across from Coby and Cupid on your right, Hallow on your left.

Hallow sticks his fang into the apple the redness drains from it making it grey and gross looking.
Coby raises his fork up to the snakes on his head they all take a noodle from the fork.

Cupid glares at Hallow and eats his strawberry shortcake slice.

You laugh and continue with your food.

They all look at you longing looks in their eyes.

"Y/n." They all day at once.

You lift your head up looking at them all. "Yeah?"

"Who do you choose?"

You gulp.. what were you gonna say?

To be continued~ I'll make different endings.

Random question- who is your favorite outcasts skeles? Yes that's what I call them. Who ever has the most votes will be the ending I write first!~