Azure's Billionaire.

Start from the beginning

It was only a matter of time before the cops would show up and ask him some questions but he didn't exactly know what to say. He needed them to catch the bastard that did that to her, he wanted to make the bastard pay for it.
Without waiting for the cops, knowing they would take eternity to do their job, he called Andrew Simeon, his trusted private investigator, to find out all he knew about her. He didn't want to miss any detail.

Some days had passed and he had called his little sister of 24 years and asked her to buy and stock some clothes fitting for the woman's -who he had only just found out was named Ruth- extremely lean figure. He also asked her to buy and send to his home, some feminine stuff that every girl would need, make up, jeweleries, hair products, skin products, whatever it was.

He knew that all it'd take would be to stuff her with food and she would fill up quite well. He could already see her perfectly rounded hips and breasts. Her skin was still so pale but the doctors assured him she'd color up soon enough. He was only worried that she wouldn't have much of an appetite when she woke up seeing as she barely ever ate. The doctors said so, and made sure to ask him not to ever force her to eat if she said she was satisfied.

He almost passed out when the doctors read out to him what exactly had be wrong with her based on their examinations but what shocked him the most was when the doctor said that she had an infected tear in her vagina because she had probably been vigorously raped at a young age repeatedly without waiting for the tear to heal. The signs of rape could be seen.

Weeks had passed and the doctors said that she'd be regaining consciousness soon and he simply couldn't wait. He just never expected that when she'd wake up, she'd be so violent. She didn't even open her eyes, she just began trashing as she raised her hands to her neck and began clawing at her skin with her overly grown and sharp nails leaving some tears with blood.

He had never been scared like that before. The medical team had to sedate her and when they saw that similar thing happened every time the sedatives wore off, they decided that until all her surgeries were done, it would be best if she didn't regain consciousness at all.

He had longed to see her eyes, he was tired of wondering what colour would they be. He had stayed by her side in the private ward and had even set up a small office consisting of a table and chair so that he could work from there. His assistant was the one who was the most pitied by people, the poor girl had to be at his beck and call; going from one place to another making sure that her boss' work was made easier. Granted she had an increased pay, she couldn't exactly complain.

Nicholas stayed so close to her that despite his pleads with his heart not to, he had managed to fall in love with her.

He didn't feel so frightened when she woke up and started her fit again seeing he had gotten used to it. He just wanted her in his arms. He knew he shouldn't but he had come to love the patient on this sick bed. He also knew he was a total goner when she spoke. Her voice was cracked and sob filled but he could still drown in it.

"Sweetheart calm down. I swear, I'm not going to hurt you. " He managed to say as softly as he could.

"Who are you? " she asked again. He knew it was almost impossible for her to trust anyone at that moment but he needed to try.

"My name is Nicholas Corner. I just want to talk to you. Can I come close please? I swear it on my life that I won't hurt you."

He quickly went on his knees when he saw she wasn't going to give him the chance he needed to get closer to her -literally-. He needed her to trust him enough to talk to her because, if the doctors arrived and she acted violent or insane in any way, they'd send her to a mental institution. He needed her too much in his life to let her go, he loved her too much to let her out of his sight.