30; ♡ How to Avoid Kids for Dummies.

Start from the beginning

He was just walking by to get there when Anna took a hold of his shirt. He looked down at her with a raised eyebrow.

She stood up a little shakily,  and at that moment I understood everything.

She won’t dare, would she?

No, that’s impossible, Anna was afraid of Adam.

My eyes widened as she pointed at her seat and went to the other seat that Adam was planning to go to.

Remind me later to kill that bitch.

How dare she?

Actually, I was the stupid one for not noticing her evil plan.

Adam awkwardly sat near me, putting his little sister on his lap. She started giggling and smiling at me. I looked away.

God, please kill me.

Just do it, I have lived enough.

I felt a small hand on my arm, I slowly and horrifyingly looked at that small hand, knowing fully that it belonged to Adam’s sister.

Her colored eyes seemed to sparkle with excitement. “P-Prewtty.”She stuttered, smiling. The lost teeth, made her words, not that understandable.

She’s really young. How old was she?

I just want to live peacefully, is that so much to ask for?

“T-thanks.” I tried my best to smile, but I probably looked like a dead fish. I heard Adam scoff in a weird way. When I looked at him, he was trying to look away with his hand on his mouth.

Why was everyone laughing at me today?

“Adam,” My cheeks was hurting me from smiling. “Take your sister.” She started crawling from Adam’s lap to mine’s.

 “I’m Angela.” She giggled. I was too busy sending evil glares at Adam to reply, and he was too busy laughing to help me.

It wasn’t that big laugh, it was small. His eyes were twinkling with amusement.

Wasn’t that my first time seeing him laugh?

... Nah, no way.

It’s weird.

His sister held my shirt with both of her hands, pulling me closer.

“What is yowur n-name?”

I froze in my place. I knew that I just had to reply, but I was too… nervous.

“J-Jodie.”I’m stuttering, I’m stuttering!

“Adam,” I said through my clenched teeth. Finally, he understood the point that I was really bad with kids, and took Angela  away from me, though it was a little hard at first, because she fisted my shirt, in her hands.

“Angel, don’t annoy her, okay?” She pouted and nodded her head. I caught Adam smiling adoringly at her.

Her name fitted her perfectly, she did look like an angel.

I looked away from them, watching the trees as they passed us by with an amazing speed.

It’s so hot in here.

I opened the window to only be welcomed by the strong wind.

Oh, that’s better.

“Close it.” I heard Adam saying. I frowned and looked at him. He looked like he was in the middle of the winter season wearing nothing but his underwear.

“But it’s really hot.” He glared at me.

Oh, the monster has been awakened.

And his sister was enjoying that.

I rolled my eyes. “I won’t die by the temperature of this bus.”

He reached out to close the window. “And I don’t want to die from the wind.” His sister was being squashed between us.

I stopped his hand from closing the window. “Don’t. Close. It.” We were gazing at each other with a challenging look.

We really do always fight, but I prefer this than being nervous all the time around him.

“Oh look at this adorable, cute couple.” Jace sighed fakly, looking at us with wonder. He was trying to annoy me. “They are my favorite this week.”

“Shut up Jace.” Jacob threw Jace away, and started looking at us with a smirk.

“Shy aren’t we?”

I’m so close to hitting him right now.

I ignored him.

“You gotta stop denying it, sweetheart.” Jake popped up from the seat in front of us.

I scoffed. “I would die before dating this guy.” I guess that offended Adam a little since he looked at me with ‘what the fuck’ expression.

“It’s not like I would date you.” I rolled my eyes.

“It doesn’t matter, it’s not like we will ever date each other.” I flipped him off.

“Then, why don’t we play a game?” Issac came behind of us.

I looked at him ridiculous. “Game?”

“Yeah, I’ve downloaded this app, and I really want to try it out.” He pulled out his phone from his pocket, and shook it in my face. “All I have to do, put your pictures here, and ask a question. If the majority said that you guys would date, then why don’t you actually try dating?”

“If you didn’t like each other at all, even after dating,  I will give you a little prize.” He paused, to make the rest more excited, and it worked. “Ten thousand dollars.” The triplets’s jaw dropped to the ground.

“Ten thousand dollars?” They all stood up. “Is it okay if I dated her? I mean, dude,  you don’t know, we might be her fateful mate, or some sort of shit like that.” They all nodded in the same time, which was very creepy.

He shook his head. “No, I will only play this game with Adam and Jodie.”

“And if you win, we will have to give you a thousand dollars too?” he started chuckling.

“What’s fun in that?”  He leaned a little to both of us. We looked  at him warily. “If I won, I want you guys to do me something for me.” 

                                             ○         ○          ○

                       Next Chapter's Title: Wow, Thank You Mr. Brother.

Dedicated to: Kalynn412 Thanks for commenting and reading this story ♥ that means a lot to me! ^^ ♥♥♥ 

 1) How do you think Jodie would answer?

2) THIS STORY REACHED 200K READS! OMG THAT YOU SOOOO MUCH!

3) WE REACHED CHAPTER 30! OMG WTF?

 Twitter: @uuFiona / Fiona [ follow me ;3] 

Vote . Comment . Enjoy

xxx