"We have about a gallon made, so one milk jug of Wolfsbane. That's going to last you a couple months and we're not sure how long it will take us to find another proper cauldron as potion like these ones, strong ones, can only be made in a cauldron So once we escape you're going to have to use a little as possible. Just enough to make sure he can't sense you, a wolf can't smell you but not enough to take away your canines or your eyes from changing colors."

"I'll be careful, I'll keep my emotions in check. We need to get out of here and soon."

Nia nodded. "That I agree on. The national witches council is trying to make enough mindwipe to make the country forget about this. I'm not sure how, but if all of the thousands of witches in America put their minds to it, I'm sure they'll be able to in no time."

"Mindwipe." That's what they used on the police officers. "How will they spread it?"

"Maybe they'll put it in the water or vaporize it and let it enter the air. Although I'm not sure how they're going to make everyone forget only this one event."

I shrugged. "I don't know either, but I don't want to be around to find out. I feel like there's another battle approaching. I say we leave the night of."

"Are you crazy?" Iris said, narrowing her eyes. "We'll die for sure."

"It's the only night enough people will be distracted for us to slip away. Think of it--the soldiers will be fighting, civilians will either be tending the wounds of the injured or hiding and the children will either be sleeping or too scared of the gunshots for to notice a couple shadows moving in the night." I knew I was scared of the gunshots, enough to cover my ears during the battle. Who's to say a bunch of children wouldn't be too?

The looks on their faces were skeptical at best. I sighed. What more could I do to convince them? We couldn't wait any longer, we would be discovered. "It's now or never. I'm not sure how long the army will go before raiding the town because they think it has illegal weapons stockpiled. That or the witches strike first and everyone, including my parents, forgets this and we're stuck here the rest of our lives. Now or forever hold your peace."

"Fine," Nia said, standing and putting her hand out. I raised my eyebrow. What was she doing? "After we'll leave the country and go somewhere far away."

Iris stood and put her hand onto of Nia's. "Australia." Realization dawned on me and I stood too.

"London. My accent is still pretty good."

Nia laughed. "Well if we get there you'll have to show us."

Iris shook her head. "When we get there. It's time that we make our move. On three, now or never."

"One."

It was happening, we're finally setting this in motion.

"Two"

In a few days, we would either be free of this place and it would be nothing but a memory haunting us for the rest of our lives...or we would be stuck here for the rest of our lives.

"Three"

"Now or never." We all said the words and it rang clear in unison. This was our once change and if we fucked it up, there would be no more chances. We only had one shot to do this right.

"Be ready for the battle. We leave the night of." I pick my coat off the chair. "Pack."

I had a bounce in my step on the walk back, but I tried to keep my emotions in check. Perhaps I would let him think my despair and loneliness would drive me into his arms. Or would that make him think something is wrong? Or maybe I'd accept an embrace after being reluctant, I'd begrudgingly give in.