Abe said "oh hell no where you going dressed like that?"

I said "nigga I turned 21 today, I'm going to get my nails done."

He said "they're done already."

I said "I want new ones damn Abe."

He said "fine I'll see you later I'm going to get your party ready."

I said "I love you bubba!!! Thank you!"

He said "yeah yeah love you too."

I let Nini drive and we got our nails done. The dude who was doing my pedi was rubbing up all high on my legs. When we finished she said "I set up massages for us. Then we can get dressed for ya party."

I said "sounds good." We got there did facials, and massages.

That shit felt so good I moaned and Nini said "yeah you definitely need some dick."

I said "shut up."

By the time we got out of there it was already like 7. My party starts at 8 but we going in at 7:45 hopefully. On the way back we stopped at the liquor store and I bought a bottle of strawberry lemonade Ciroc, I made personal drinks for me then went and got ready.

We arrived at my party at 8:30.

When we got there I immediately took off my cover up so I was just in my bikini

When we got there I immediately took off my cover up so I was just in my bikini. There was this light skin boy with pretty green eyes, he was all built. Since Nini peeped she said "go speak girl!"

I groaned and walked passed him hugging my brother saying thank you

I groaned and walked passed him hugging my brother saying thank you.. Then I walked up to him I said "wassup?"

He said "hey you the birthday girl right?"

I said "yup that's me."

He said "oh ok my name is Amir."

I said "how old are you?"

He came a little closer and said "23."

I said "hm, you look kinda young but you real cute."

He said "how you gon say that and you just turned 21 today, you a lil baby.. but you sure do look good I'll give you that."