RM's eyes squinted at the piece of paper before handing it to Hoseok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suji" Suga stood up and Jin turned around to see Suji limping towards them, her arm in a sling.

Suji looked at the two numbly and made her way towards them.

Jin walked up to her and encircled his arm around her waist helping her to sit down.

"How are you feeling now?" Suga asked.

Suji nodded as she subconsciously touched her sling, "...Hyerin?"

"She's still asleep..." Suga replied.

"...can I...go see her?" Suji asked quietly.

Suga nodded and walked to the door opening the door for her.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jin asked softly.

Suji's lips trembled but she shook her head and entered the room.

She paused for a moment before slowly turning around to see Hyerin with a bandage around her head, still unconscious. She covered with her hand and slowly walked towards the bed.

Suji sat on the side of the bed and held onto Hyerin's hand an looked down at her.

"...Hyerin...wake up please...Soo Ah...she needs us...and..." she wiped her tears quickly, "...and I can't do all this on my own..."

Suga closed his eyes and stepped back sitting back onto the bench while Jin watched Suji from outside the room.

Suji rubbed Hyerin's hand gently, "...you've always been the brave one...and Soo Ah she always knows what to do...so if both of you are like this...what am I going to do?"

Suji closed her eyes and bit her trembling lip, "...Hyerin...I don't...I don't think Soo Ah is going to make it...I don't know what to do?" she hung her head low, "It'd be better if it was me suffering...I can't see her like this...I can't see you like this..."

Jin held onto the door tightly, Suji's words piercing his heart. He let go of the door and was ready to walk into the room but stopped when he heard Hyerin's voice.

"...and you've always been the babo..." Hyerin mumbled weakly.

Suji slowly looked up and turned to face Hyerin. She broke into a smile and hugged her tightly while Hyerin still laid on the bed.

"aah..." Hyerin whimpered in pain.

"mianhe" Suji apologized quickly.

"Babo" Hyerin mumbled again.

"Hyerin?"

Hyerin turned towards the door and saw Suga and Jin there. She smiled slowly as Suga made his way to her.

Suga just stood there by her bed not knowing what to do.

Hyerin smiled softly, "...hi..."

Suga clenched his jaw, "...I'm so sorry-"

"I'm still alive aren't I?" Hyerin asked.

"That's not funny, I thought I lost you" Suga leaned towards her and placed his head on her shoulder.

"But you didn't...so it's ok...we're going to be ok" Hyerin whispered as she gently placed her hand on his head.

"Hyung?" Taehyung leaned in through the door, "RM wants us in the office now."